black crowes jealous again album

Lyrics to 'Jealous Again' by The Black Crowes.

The Black Crowes have played the song live many times over the years, but it is not included on this album. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. In 1992, The Black Crowes released the studio album The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion, which reached number one on the Billboard 200 and went two times platinum in the US. Good to see The Black Crowes finally landed in a DRM-Free environment here at Amazon with their Debut and Masterpiece album "Shake your Money Maker".

Jealous Again Lyrics: Cheat the odds that made you / Brave to try to gamble at times / Well, I feel like dirty laundry / Sending sickness on down the line / Tell you why, 'cause I'm jealous, jealous

Their discography includes eight studio albums, four live albums and several charting singles.

Song information for Jealous Again - The Black Crowes on AllMusic "Jealous Again" is the debut single by American band The Black Crowes, from their 1990 debut album Shake Your Money Maker.

The Black Crowes are an American rock band formed in 1984. Amorica (stylized as amorica.) All tunes on here really show off the soul of this southern rock band! The record notably featured a cover that displayed a woman's crotch wearing a United States flag thong with pubic hair …

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1990 CD release of Jealous Again on Discogs. 4 on the Billboard 200 , and two of its singles, " Hard to Handle " and " She Talks to Angels ", reached No. Listen online to The Black Crowes - Jealous Again and see which albums it appears on. Vinyl, Released by Black Crowes, in genre Rock & Pop, on 06/20/2020

I highly suggest purchasing the entire album, and kick back and listen.

The song reached number 75 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number 5 on the Mainstream Rock charts.

1 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart.

is the third studio album by American rock band The Black Crowes.Spawned from the band's unreleased, scrapped album Tall, Amorica was released November 1, 1994 on American Recordings and reissued in the UK in 1998 with two bonus tracks. Cheat the odds that made you brave to try to gamble at times Well I feel like dirty laundry sending sickness on down the line Tell you why 'Cause I'm jealous, jealous again [5] [6] It was the band's last album to go platinum. Shake Your Money Maker peaked at No.