rate my professor stc

Some of Minimester courses are offered in the traditional classroom setting and others are online. Search Directory. We want to take the time to remind you that you’re not alone in feeling lonely. Most of the comments on mine are accurate - there are complaints about the workload and I do make students work. There are the perennial complaints about grading because for some reason some students think history should be an easy, automatic A. Minimesters make it possible to complete the same course with the same quality of instruction, but on a shorter schedule. Faculty/Staff Directory. Find and rate a professor! Student Services. Whether you're after an associate degree, going for a bachelor's degree, or preparing to transfer to a university, South Texas College can make it happen. Over 1.8 million professors and 15 million reviews. All Departments | All Campuses. Information Center. Rate and Review Tom Fuschetto at South Texas College (STC), along with other Professor Ratings in McAllen, Texas. degree in Kinesiology at 4-year institutions. South Texas College > Faculty/Staff Directory. Students are able to accelerate through as many courses per term as possible, provided they demonstrate mastery of the subjects. Additionally, the department offers a diverse range of physical activity laboratory courses (individual and team sports), which fulfill the required Kinesiology physical activity credits for the Associate of Art's degree. Tuition for the medical and health services management competency based courses are $850 per term.

DA: 56 PA: 91 MOZ Rank: 2 Tumblr - RMP on Twitter The vast majority of Kinesiology lecture courses are transferable toward a B.S. 1-800-742-7822. Important Numbers. Search Tip: Enter part or all of a person's name, email address, department, or campus. There are definitely other students who feel the same - it’s perfectly natural. Rate My Professors is the best college professor reviews and ratings source based on student feedback. A Minimester is a short semester, ranging from 5 weeks to 14 weeks.