own it definition

Originally, pwn and its variants were pronounced / oʊ n / in the same way as the verb own, the tail of the p being "silent". For example, if one owns land, the owner may use it to build a house, start a farm or dump toxic waste, subject to zoning, environmental and other applicable laws.The ability of an individual to own something is the foundation of the free market system. Pronunciation /ōn/ /oʊn/ adjective. 1 Used with a possessive to emphasize that someone or something belongs or relates to the person or thing mentioned. Menu Search.

This is the British English definition of own.View American English definition of own. Definition of own in English: own. For example, if one owns land, the owner may use it to build a house, start a farm or dump toxic waste, subject to zoning, environmental and other applicable laws.The ability of an individual to own something is the foundation of the free market system. Verb 1. own up - admit or acknowledge a wrongdoing or error; "the writer of the anonymous letter owned up after they identified his handwriting" fess up,... Own up - definition of own up by The Free Dictionary.

See more. Definition of own written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. Own brand definition: Own brands are products which have the trademark or label of the shop which sells them,... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples New search features Acronym Blog Free tools "AcronymFinder.com . Rent-to-own, also known as rental purchase or rent-to-buy, is a type of legally documented transaction under which tangible property, such as furniture, consumer electronics, motor vehicles, home appliances, real property, and engagement rings, is leased in exchange for a weekly or monthly payment, with the option to purchase at some point during the agreement. “In my own experience,” she said, “I have found that women are better workers than men.” My father built this boat with his own (two) hands.

• I need an own room. Printer friendly. Pride definition, a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc. 9 definitions of OWN. Home" Rong" each nation has its own definition of the architecture, creating designs, decorated. : Home empty jede Nation hat ihre eigene Definition der Architektur, des Designs zu schaffen, eingerichtet.

Own cannot be used after an article: I need my own room.

You should always make sure that you are keeping any property you own in good standing so you can sell it if you need to.

A notable usage of this pronunciation can be seen in the Internet distributed series Pure Pwnage (pronounced "pure ownage"). To have the exclusive right to use and abuse property within the limits of the law. To have the exclusive right to use and abuse property within the limits of the law.

I've got my own problems; I don't have time to listen to yours.

It is: In ihrer Note gibt die Jean-Jaurès-Stiftung ihre eigene Definition für Verschwörungstheorien. Define OWN at AcronymFinder.com. IT: Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T."

View the pronunciation for own. Translate own into Spanish. Abbreviation to define. abbreviation; word in meaning; location; Examples: NFL, NASA, PSP, HIPAA,random Word(s) in meaning: chat "global warming" Postal codes: USA: 81657, …

Definition of own: Having legal right to a property.

• It's good to have your own room.