good together lyrics

So good together Maybe I'm crazy Maybe we're crazy No one loves me better Than you, you, you, you You and me we never say we sorry Hands around my body Fucking 'til we're good, good I think I'll always be in love with you If you were honest maybe you be too I'm loosing count of all the fights we had I'm loosing patience trying to make this work I just know what you're gonna say Good Together Lyrics: I've been working on myself and on my patience / But sometimes that shit don't come easy / And I see you've been tryin your best to give me explanations / … Good together (good together) In your eyes, you're hiding I can tell by your smile that you're lying Deep down you know what we might have been Good together (good together) I don't need to see that you care I just felt like you were halfway there Deep down you know We could have been good together, good together A question mark glowing in the dark Good Together Lyrics: Who you think you're playing? Lyrics to 'Good Together' by Kelvin Jones.

Lyrics to 'Good Together' by Kelvin Jones. Good together (good together) In your eyes, you're hiding I can tell by your smile that you're lying Deep down you know that we might have been Good together (good together) I don't need to see that you care I just felt like we were halfway there Deep down you know We could have been good together, good together A question mark glowing in the dark If it isn't love, tell me why do we feel so good? / Why you look at me like I'm an alien?

I think I'll always be in love with you If you were honest maybe you be too I'm loosing count of all the fights we had I'm loosing patience trying to make this work I just know what you're gonna say I've been working on myself and on my patience But sometimes that shit don't come easy And I see you've been tryin your best to … Lyrics to 'Good Together' by Shy Martin. Good together (good together) In your eyes, you're hiding I can tell by your smile that you're lying Deep down you know what we might have been Good together (good together) I don't need to see that you care I just felt like you were halfway there Deep down you know We could have been good together, good together A question mark glowing in the dark / Deep down you know that we could have been / Good together / In your eyes, you're hiding / I … If it isn't love, tell me why do we hurt so good together? If it isn't love, tell me why do we hurt so good together?