do you remember? (the maine lyrics)

When the earth quakes Are you free or are you being borrowed? Do you remember, oh, the bayside out on Rockaway in June? Oh, now, how do you feel? Yeah, on the coast where we got stoned a time or two Had a toast to all the hopeful things we’d do Well, do you?

Do you remember? (The Other Half of 23) Lyrics: Do you remember / The other half of twenty three? How do you feel?

Do your hands shake?

Do you remember?

What's your condition? Do You Remember? Tell me, do you remember now? Do you remember Tell me, do you remember now? Do you remember Do you remember Tell me, do you remember now? So tell me Do your hands shake?
Do you remember? Yeah, on the coast where we got stoned A time or two Had a toast To all the hopeful things we’d do Well do you Do you remember?

Tell me, do you remember now?)

[Bridge] Do you remember Oh, the bayside Out on Rockaway in June? Do you remember Do you remember Tell me, do you remember now? Do you remember? You are alive but are you living? Does your heart break? Do you remember? Yeah, on the coast where we got stoned A time or two Had a toast To all the hopeful things we'd do Well do you Do you remember? Give me your voice and I'll give it a listen Are you complete or is something missing?

(Do you remember? HEY! Do you remember? How do you feel? Do you remember Oh, the bayside Out on Rockaway in June?

Do you remember?