atmosphere southsiders

James Anderson has played 143 Tests, a record for a pace bowler England's James Anderson is now the most successful pace bowler in Test history. If Sir Ian Botham was quicker and more versatile, then Jimmy Anderson is fitter and subtler. He is the ‘king’ of swing bowling. With news that James Anderson has been ruled out of England's tour of South Africa, Richard Mann ponders whether Cape Town was the swansong for the record-breaking fast bowler. James Anderson exclusive: Pain from being a fast bowler affects my normal life - my shoulder even hurts when I'm brushing my teeth James Anderson will be "100% the best fast bowler ever" if he passes Glenn McGrath's record of 563 Test wickets, says ex-England captain Alec Stewart. It's the potential of the bowler to transfer the ball within the air, by creating asymmetry within the weight of the cricket ball. He is the proud new owner of the fastest delivery in Test cricket, but Australian paceman Mitchell Starc will have to wait a bit longer before being accepted into the 100-mile club. James Anderson set world 2nd fastest bowl record with 100.93 against pakistan in 2010.BUT TAIT IS WORLD FASTEST BOWLER i give him a name Austrilan jetplane RakheshAnusha on August 15th, 2010 16 James Michael Anderson, OBE (born 30 July 1982), usually known as Jimmy Anderson, is an English international cricketer who plays for Lancashire County Cricket Club and the England cricket team.Anderson is the all-time leading wicket-taker among fast bowlers surpassing Glenn McGrath (563 wickets) and holds the record of most wickets for …

This right arm pace bowler started his Test debut in 2003 when he was only 20 years old. It's not a simple artwork to grasp although, and requires loads of talent from the bowler.

Watch Anderson take 500th Test wicket. He is the 3rd highest wicket taker among fast bowlers in the history of Test cricket. SWING James Anderson England Swing will be the best weapon for a fast bowler, particularly with a brand new ball in hand. He is the highest wicket taker for his country in Tests with more than 500 wickets. James Anderson is England's best ever swing bowler Lancashire paceman deserves to equal Sir Ian Botham's Test wicket record - only an elite few bowlers in English history can match him James Anderson, England's master-craftsman, produces the ball of balls to reach 500 Test wickets Save Anderson celebrates his historic 500th wicket, …

James Anderson who is known as Jimmy Anderson is leading English fast bowler who is regularly contributing towards the successes of English Cricket Team for almost a decade.