kill dragons borderlands 2

I'll usually hit them up 2-3 times while I solo the dragons. You haven't to do it with the sniper rifle, these are two separate tasks: kill with a headshot FROM sniper rifle, and the second is teabag different opponent. This is a pre-apocalypse greek tragedy to Borderlands 2 post-mortem of the Borderlands 1 world. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Soloing the Ancient Dragons".

There are five marked Raid Bosses in Borderlands 2 and two unmarked raid boss. Most Raid Bosses require Eridium to You will be fighting: Ancient Red Dragon. ". Information from the Borderlands 2 Wiki "Due to the destruction of Sanctuary at the end of Fight for Sanctuary, access to Paradise Sanctum is not possible after the story is complete. His tracking slag beam also makes the other dragon's attacks hit harder. Dragon Kill Order: (This is the most optimal way to kill the dragons) First- Kill the Slag dragon. I know a lot of people didn't like the game for the gameplay or are more into the looting/farming aspects of the games but saying that the writing, in this specific game is terrible just sounds crazy to me.

The four dragons are Healianth (shock ), Brood (corrosive ), Incinerator (incendiary ), and Boost (slag ).

Ancient Dragons of Destruction Character Type Enemy (raid boss) Race Dragon Contents[show] The Ancient Dragons of Destruction are raid bosses in the Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. It has the lowest HP and is usually the first to land anyway. @Keith I'm using a level 48 slag Impetuous Gospel SMG with 3.2k damage and 9.0 fire rate, a level 50 corrosive 4 ammo per shot Twin Dart pistol with 10.4k x 2 damage, and a level 50 explosive Rigorous Lance assault rifle with 10.9k damage -- all purple, as my weapons. What i did was just use something to keep it slagged and let Roland kill it. At your level, you'll need like-level people to do it with, plain and simple. ". Just slag em and let Roland kill him, and chill by the entrance to the bridge area, he doesn't throw many attacks at your while you're near there. Handsome Dragon is a bitch.

The Winged Storm is a location within the Borderlands 2 DLC Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. Second- Kill the Shock Dragon. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Tips for fighting The Ancient Dragons of Destruction and how to get there. Roland will help you; between the two of you, you should be able to bring the dragons down. It levels up the other dragons too, so this guy is your top priority. Ancient Green Dragon. There's 2 2-Eredium reload crystals in the arena, on the far corners.