what is a non canonical url

Lord I come before You, desiring to provide thanks. It looks like you are using an ad-blocker. Verse 2 Things in the past, things yet unseen Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true All of my hopes, all of my plans My heart and my hand are lifted to You. This song fits so well with today’s theme. Lord, I offer my life to You Everything I've been through, use it for Your glory Lord I offer my days to You Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer You my life. Eb , … Don’t let my enemies rejoice over me! Please don't let me be put to shame! “Lord, I Offer My Life To You” Video Long intro but great lyrics and worth the wait! (on behalf of Don Moen Records); LatinAutor, LatinAutor - … Please consider white-listing Hymnary.org or subscribing to eliminate ads entirely and help support Hymnary.org.subscribing to eliminate ads entirely and help support Hymnary.org. That's what we give to you, Lord (Chorus) Lord, I offer my life to you Everything I've been through Use it for your glory Lord I offer my days to you Lifting my praise to you As a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer you my life (Chorus) Lord, I offer my life to you Everything I've been through Use it for your glory Lord I offer my days to you I OFFER MY LIFE / [Verse 1] / G C All that I am, all that I have D C G I lay them down before You, o Lord Em C All my regrets, all my acclaim Am G … I offer my life to you, LORD. Please don’t let me be put to shame! Song I Offer My Life; Artist Don Moen; Licensed to YouTube by Stem Distributions LLC. Lord, I offer my days to You Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice Lord, I offer You my life. My God, I trust you. Psalm 25 - Of David. Don't let my enemies rejoice over me! My God, I trust you. “Broken And Spilled Out” Video Steve Green The following songs were all written by Fanny Crosby: Keys. Thank God for showing me the way of wisdom and happiness, I feel that without you I could get anywhere. Psalm 25:1-6 - CEB: I offer my life to you, LORD. 4/4 . “Little Is Much” Video Ernie Haase & Signature Sound Outstanding harmony!

Lord I offer my days to You Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer You my life Things in the past, things yet unseen Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true All of my hopes, all of my plans My heart and my hands are lifted to You Lord, I offer my life to You Everything I've been through, use it for Your glory lord i offer my days to you gm7 f/a lifting my praise to you bb c a/c# dm7 as a pleasing sac-ri - fice gm7 c f d lord i offer you my life g em7 lord i offer my life to you am7 g/b everything i’ve been through c d use it for your glory g em7 lord i offer my days to you Lord I offer my life to You Everything I've been through Use it for Your glory Lord I offer my days to You Lifting my praise to You As a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer You my life Time. Father, I have so much to be thankful for, things unseen and seen, that You have done in my life. Ad revenue helps keep us running. Lord I offer my days to You Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer You my life Things in the past, things yet unseen Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true All of my hopes, all of my plans My heart and my hands are lifted to You Lord, I offer my life to You Everything I've been through, use it for Your glory