something about you poem

But maybe I'm not meant to know what this something is, Just feel and let it be. Roses are red, Violets are…I guess I should leave the love poems to the experts. If this ain't something, what do I do? Remember to also check out our collection of thoughtful quotes by Edgar Allan Poe as well as these Rumi quotes from his most famous poems. Hey just wanted to say great poem todaly loved it. Yeah, this poem is good, because its not just words, but words from you heart, and that means something.
Don't be afraid or shy; say 'I like you' with all your heart and have a rose and a Teen love poems should address common experiences, like unrequited love, as this teenage love poem does. by Estefania.

But anytime Your eyes meet mine Is a day so rare, A day so fine. Something about your hair just falling, Something that won't leave me be. Something about your voice told me you would be gone Something about your eyes told me it would not be long Something in the way you held my hand made me afraid but still not understand Your… Something about the way you look me in the eye, Makes me never want to say goodbye. Something about you beautiful lady, Something that you change in me. Don't know where to start. Surname* : comment. Something about me and you, Feels so True.

Invisible I see you at school And you glance my way, Passing in the halls In your ordinary day. But yet something so bliss So it's true the way you make me feel That I can't deny I can't wait for the day we'll be together I just want you by my side report violation. Here you will find a great variety of poems on life in English written by both contemporary authors and classic poets. It can't be nothing, you felt it to.
Post A Comment. Something About You. Bet that you all will find something familiar or close to your heart in every poem presented below. You were always there, Just waiting for me to realize you cared. Don't know where to start.

there's something about you that drives me insane something about you thats takes all the pain something about you soothing like rain something about you that lingers like a stain there you are in the back of my mind every single second every minute all the time waves crashing against jagged rocks im falling for you i don't think i can stop What we just had, was no delusion. 13 years ago. And there are so many experts to choose from.

You want me closer, closer to you. It can't be nothing, you felt it to. Total poems : 202: Lifetime Views : 29447: Total poems - 7 days : 0: Total poems - 30 days : 0: Total poems - 90 days : 2: Total poems - 365 days : 5: you need to login or register to leave a comment.