cosmic armor superman vs battle wiki

Milkman Man vs Superman Cosmic Armor # Milkman Man I am the milk man, my milk is delicious. "Superman Beyond": On a red-horizoned higher world, a man with a Monitor's haircut is defeating a colossus styled on Superman. Thanos (With Infinity Gauntlet) vs Cosmic Armor Superman. Battle takes place in in spcae all out war win by death or Ko . It was left floating next to creation in the Void, until the Monitor Sphere formed around it and it became incorporated into the story of the Monitor race. Mobile-Friendly Spoilers - How to input: [Spoil](/s "text") Superman!

Close • Posted by 4 minutes ago. RedEyeJoe 5 mo 20 d . Superman has over 44 different versions, and each version has different authors, you may be looking for: Pre-Crisis Superman, New 52 Superman, Cosmic Armor Superman, Animated Series Superman or War Superman. In a Vs topic should they include this, and say for example Superman > Omni King because cosmic armor is a 10 or 11th dimension character. If you ask us how to do it, we'll know you didn't read this. Explanation. Which leads to some of worst cases of plot induced stupidity in all of comic books if not fiction itself. Thought Robot runs the Gauntlet. Battle .

1) Cosmic Armor Superman vs Agent Orange AND Atrocitus with Ion Sodam Yat 2) Cosmic Armor Superman vs Nekron (Blackes Save changes Preview Cancel. 0 Kudos Leader Vladimir. … Spoiler Tag. Today at 10:35 AM #2 WTF is CCC Gilgamesh doing here, he is infinitely below all of them even if you've been drinking that VSBattles multiversal FSN Saber kool aid . 22:22, April 29, 2020 . The Thought Robot is a remnant of Science Monitor Dax Novu, the extension of Monitor-Mind the Overvoid that examined the Multiverse and split in two. ManofPower 6 mo 10 d . no comments yet. Spoilers - : [Text Text Text](#spoil "Hidden text") How it shows up: Text Text Text - Mouse over the black bar to see the spoiler text. Bane333 6 mo 10 d . Poll Cosmic Armor Superman Vs Battler ... His fights literally are narrative Vs. narrative battles that decide whose reality is true. save hide report.

There is Cosmic Armor Superman who has better chance to kill Immortal Hulk at his maximum potential than any Superman version. share. To submit a battle, click the Goku vs Superman (or Doom vs Vader) button above. Milkman Man Not a joke battle unless you mean that it's a spite against CAS, then I agree.

0 comments. Quote More History; Done. best. It's our next fighter! It was published on August 27, … Hadou Gods vs downstreamers vs Cosmic Armor Superman vs CCC Gilgamesh Thread starter ... Bloodlusted Composite version anything goes who will win ? Sort by. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. I don't even understand where the fuck did people get this idea and currently keep placing the thought robot above everything that's not omnipotent. Superman is one of the Big Three of DC Comics and one of, if not the most enduring and prolific comic book character in history.