hockey canada coaching

Whether you are a community volunteer coach or preparing to coach at an international event, Field Hockey Canada’s coaching pages have you covered.

The Locker is an online database of Canadian coaches developed by the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC). HOCKEY CANADA COACHING DEVELOPMENT NCCP CERTIFICATION MAINTENANCE Certification Maintenance The certification maintenance requirements began in January of 2014, in which a coach has 5 years to obtain a certain I’ve been developing my principles over the years and thought I would share them here. Within Hockey Canada, Coach 1, Coach 2, Development 1 and High Performance 1 are requirements at different levels of age groups.

17,900 Coaches. It is recommended that all Assistant Coaches be at minimum Development 1 'Trained'. The Field Hockey Canada / NCCP Coaching Pathway is aligned to FHC’s Long Term Field Hockey Development (LTFHD) Strategy. Development 2 and High Performance 2 are approved Professional Development courses and can be applied towards Certification Maintenance through the Coaching Association of Canada .

Philosophies for […] Since starting How To Hockey in 2009 I’ve been continuing to learn and grow as a coach. Coaching Requirements. Hockey Canada and the Coaching Association of Canada have provided a framework for developing coaches and maintaining certification through participation in national and provincial sport organization conferences and workshops, eLearning modules, NCCP workshops, coach mentorship programs, and active coaching. Hockey Canada Community For Coaches For Officials Hockey Associations Safety Player Development Long Term Player Development Make Hockey More Championships +-2020 Esso Cup 2020 TELUS Cup 2020 Centennial Cup More Events Schedule Host an Event Team Canada +-2020 Women’s Worlds (Halifax & Truro) 2021 World Juniors (Edmonton & Red Deer) Schedule More Events and Teams Team Canada …

Thomas Renney (born March 1, 1955) is the chief executive officer of Hockey Canada. Here, you will be able to navigate to our pathway outline, resources and workshop schedule.

The Canada men's national ice hockey team (popularly known as Team Canada; French: Équipe Canada) is the ice hockey team representing Canada internationally. Hockey Canada Development 1 Coach Evaluation Criteria Page 4 Version 1.0, 2019 © Coaching Association of Canada and Hockey Canada Plan a Practice Evidence of Achievement The Coaching Association of Canada (CAC) educates and certifies coaches and celebrates their achievements at all levels of sport.

♦ Strong hockey background in playing, coaching, evaluating ♦ Strong interest and commitment to child/athlete development ♦ Ability to work with fellow coaching personnel