Aon Focal Eile

Apple Music Preview. Have you seen the Paddy Wagon? Richie was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease on the 6th of January 2011 and he … If you have no influence. 2:38 PREVIEW My Wife, Johnnys Morris Minor. Aon Focal Eile Richie Kavanagh Pop ... Aon Focal Eile, Pt. Listen to Aon Focal Eile by Richie Kavanagh on Deezer. Richie has re-recorded Aon Focal Eile the single in aid of the Parkinson's Ireland . Irelands No.1 Comedy Singer Songwriter is best known for his hit song 'Aon Focal Eile' a song about learning irish in school. Sign Out Sign In Try It Now 16 Songs, 52 Minutes Preview. eile = other. 2 3:24: 16 Songs, 52 Minutes Released: Dec 31, 1995 ℗ 1996 Focal Records; Also Available in iTunes More By Richie Kavanagh See All. Grannie Used Ta Jig. 1996 Preview SONG TIME Aon Focal Eile.

Song Lyrics; Shop; Contact Us; 0 items €0.00; Song Lyrics ... “Aon Focal Eile” ... Irish Book / Focal Leabhair.

It means "one other word?" which means any other words. 2.

Lyrics to 'Aon Focal Eile' by Richie Kavanagh.

It doesn't really make sense though and I'm guessing that whoever wrote it meant to to write Éin focal eile? Life Is Like A See-Saw. which means - Any other word? or Éin focail eile? Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Listen free to Richie Kavanagh – Aon Focal Eile (Aon Focal Eile - Single Version, My Wife, Johnnys Morris Minor and more). The Little Honda 50. 16 tracks (52:35). Richie has had hit singles and albums throughout his career. When I was just a little lad I used to go to school / I'd sit down there in the seat, feeling like a fool Other hit songs include Chicken Talk, Travellin Man, Tractor Song, Declan Nerney is Yer man, If I could drink 500 pints amonngst many others. Aon Focal Eile a song about learning Irish in school, but laced with double meaning, was in the top ten in the charts for over six … With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends.

The Dribblin’ Teapot. Éin and aon sound very similar in Irish, maybe that's why there's the confusion.

1. "To say that Richie Kavanagh, the former maker of ornamental fountains from Fenagh in Co Carlow, is doing well is an understatement. focal = word. aon = one.

Once in a Blue Moon.