who is a in pretty little liars

I. Marlene King, the showrunner, says, “We are treating that as a two-hour special event movie.”. Get your Pretty Little Liars groove on with our collection of Pretty Little Liars merch? Fans have been hooked on the mysteries surrounding Pretty Little Liars since its June 2010 premiere. A.D. stands for Alex Drake, the other daughter of Mary Drake. A " is a fictional character created in 2006 by author Sara Shepard. MORE: Is Pretty Little Liars' A reveal TV's last great mystery? Designed and printed in the UK. The Pretty Little Liars (or simply, The Liars) is a nickname for the five original Liars, Alison DiLaurentis, Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, and Emily Fields. ABC Family The girls headed to Radley, and figured out the passcode via the date every year that Sara recieved a cupcake. See what ‘Pretty Little Liars’ stars Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Lucy Hale and more have been doing since the show’s 2017 end — details

First there was Mona, who used her time as A …

They first believe it could be their friend Alison, who vanished a year prior, but when she later turns up dead, things take a progressively darker turn. Can you keep a secret? The Pretty Little Liars finale is titled “Till DeAth Do Us PArt” and is a two-hour, drama filled episode.

"A" is one of the main characters of the stories, appearing anonymously in the majority of the episodes and books. It was revealed that Spencer’s mother, Mary Drake, gave birth to twin girls. In a shocking twist, A was exposed as Spencer’s evil twin, Alex Drake!
Later, Mona Vanderwaal became part of the group after she was kicked off The A-Team and became a victim of A as well. She adds that fans can expect a lot of twists and turns in the Season 7 finale. The epic two-hour “Pretty Little Liars” series finale answered many questions, including the big one — who is A? Pretty Little Liars is a series of young adult novels by Sara Shepard and a TV series that aired on Freeform from 2010 to 2017. 5.0 out of 5 stars 4. Rosewood, Pennsylvania. " We’ve got over 165 items of Pretty Little Liars merchandise including phone cases, ipad cases, pencil cases, tees, keyrings, cushions and more. Season 6B proved to be a tough time for all PLL 'shippers since it saw the demise of not one, not two, but all of the main Pretty Little Liars couples. Last month marked the long-awaited "A" reveal on the Summer finale of Pretty Little Liars, but we've come to realize we have more questions than … Big A is the person who stole the game from Mona and played it from Season 3 to Season 6. Pretty Little Liars will be following the US’s trend in losing the excellent Pretty Little Liars series in April 2020. Created by I. Marlene King. 894161_XMCKTD821UOYRGPRWML7K6NYUP4PAU_pretty-little-liars-season-3-new-promotional-photo-pretty-li_H145017_L Hanna Congratulations! Twincer is real. "A" was the main antagonist of the Freeform series, Pretty Little Liars. Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists Is Officially Canceled at Freeform We won't ever find out who The Professor is The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform It is a character of both Pretty Little Liars ' books and television series, and primarily appears as a stalker and the main antagonist of the stories.

Here’s why the series is being removed and where it’s likely to head next. Since Pretty Little Liars premiered in 2010, the girls have been terrorized by a series of shadowy figures going only by the letter A. Pretty Little Liars is a based off a series of books by author Sara Shepard and follows a group of teen girls who have to learn the identity of "A," who threatens to reveal their darkest secrets and punish them for past mistakes.

D e M o N i C L i F e. 177 likes. With Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell. Four friends band together against an anonymous foe who threatens to reveal their darkest secrets, while also investigating the disappearance of their best friend. WATCH: ‘Pretty Little Liars’: The Most Shocking Moments. With Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell.
Created by I. Marlene King. Prime Video From £3.49 £ 3. Pretty Little Liars will begin airing the second season on June 14th, 2011. Give Me Your MEMES! Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. 2017 | CC. Embed Embed This Section. Pretty Little Liars’ season 7 summer finale on Tuesday, August 30, was packed with shockers, including a pregnancy and major death — read Us Weekly’s recap