what are you talking about i'm tired playboi carti

I want to go Carti, I wanna go to Pluto with you Carti, I wanna go to Pluto Shawty in Love by Playboi Carti "A whole bunch of 'ayes' and a whole bunch of 'yeahs.' (I'm tired) I do want to go but I can't (I'm tired) Hello? Lil Uzi Vert and Playboi Carti recently sat down with VFILES, where they discussed being put under the new rap category. I wanna go Carti, I wanna go to Pluto with you Carti, I wanna go to Pluto (Pssh, beep, pssh) What are you talking about? (i'm tired) i do want to go but i can't (beep) (i'm tired) hello? You try, they will get you dead Lil’ boy, you selling the Sprite (Let’s go, let’s go) Lil’ boy, you betta get right, ooh (Let’s go, let’s go) Lil’ boy, you betta get tight, ooh (Let’s go, let’s go) I hit, I’m spendin’ the night (Let’s go) Put the lil’ bitch on the flight, yeah (Let’s go, let’s go) What are you talking about? (I'm tired) I do want to go but I can't (Beep) (I'm tired) Hello? [intro: lala baptiste & playboi carti] what are you talking about? Playboi Carti Lyrics "Shawty In Love" What are you talking about?

Shawty in Love (Version 2) Lyrics: What are you talking about? "Shawty In Love" lyrics. About “Shawty in Love (Version 1)” “Shawty in Love” is an unreleased song in which Playboi Carti brags about women, cars, and clothes. I wanna go Carti, I wanna go to Pluto with you Carti, I wanna go to Pluto (Pssh, beep, pssh) (Pssh) Turn me up Check it out (Pssh) Ooh, 808 (Slatt, what?

(I’m tired) I do want to go but I can’t (Beep) (I’m tired) Hello?