how to delete photos from hangouts on iphone

Part 3. This wikiHow teaches you how to delete photos in Google Hangouts on PC or Mac. Click "Options" and choose "History" under "Conversation" to disable Google Hangout. For Hangouts users: The photo album's title will be the name of the person you had the Hangout with. Alternatively, you can delete the entire album. Click the photo that you want to delete. You maybe looking for how you can delete a picture from hangout chat history, right? My pictures are backed up through DropBox, so I do NOT want to import them to my computer. If you add photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from your computer, you can't delete them directly from your device in the Photos app. Talk can then be disabled in Settings -> Apps -> All . Just click open that folder. Choose the contact that you sent the message to and open the chat. Click on Delete. Choose "Permanently delete history for this Hangout" to confirm the operation. You can delete the photos via the Google+ app or web interface. To delete the album, open the album and click More Delete album. Nishtha Kanal May 24, 2013 15:49:20 IST. How to Delete Google Hangouts Conversations on iPhone. When you delete photos, they go into your Recently Deleted album. Follow steps below to learn how to clean uninstall Google Hangouts on Mac manually. Well, although it's easy but many people might find it a little bit hard. Step 1. Please let us know of any questions, comments or suggestions in the comment section below.

You can easily delete photos from Google Hangouts if you no longer wish to share certain pictures with your contacts.

Even if you delete a photo, the person you shared it with may have saved a copy. It will open your options on a drop-down menu. They are showing up in their albums, not mine. Open Hangouts app on your iPhone or iPod. This concludes the tutorial on how to delete Hangouts from the 'Google Hangouts' application on the iPhone 6 Thank you for choosing VisiHow. Deleting photos from iCloud only. I would like to have photos removed from hangouts between myself and another person. Click the photo that you want to delete. My pictures are backed up through DropBox, so I do NOT want to import them to my computer. To do this, don’t select a picture in the album, and tap the “⋮” icon on the top-right of the album page.Then, select Delete album.

If you have iCloud Photo Library enabled, whatever you delete on your iPhone is automatically removed from iCloud. This wikiHow teaches you how to permanently delete the pictures you've shared with your contacts in Google Hangouts, using an iPhone or iPad. Update November 2015: links to Google+ Photos now redirect to Google Photos (photos.google.com).