eddb void opals

Robigo also requires some end game stuff to do it fast. Inara, EDDB, EDMC and other third-party sites all use data submitted by players registered with those sites as they play the game. Triple void opal hotspot seems to ensure 100% chance of any cores found being void opals.

You can obviously increase your chances by doing the things mentioned above, but there's still luck involved. Does anyone know of any other triple void opal spots? Might as well share where I've been mining the last week, Pandhis 1. And void opals only come in cores. I am sure thats why everyone does void opals, because robigo is better money.

sort the list by distance (close -> far) I don't even bother with our minerals or low temp diamonds as I only want to fly to one station. But for Void Opals, it does. Personally the best mining systems I've found for opals are ones that haven't been farmed yet. Min buy price: 0 Cr.

Found a system LTT 4835, EDDB said 7 planets all with icy rings. You need at least a 30LY jump range and a high explorer rank to get the proper payouts Robigo doesnt even work anymore. I use a mining cutter because it's fast and it can get from spot to spot faster.

I usually fill only with void opals, sell to highest station within 200ly, rinse and repeat. Remember to keep an eye on your mining spot aswell, lots of people mine …
It was a lot. ETN uses lots of great open source tech, including: vis.js, Bootstrap, Flask, Python and Cython. Specifically in the case of the Painite/Void Opal gold rushes it's a combination of three states which a system must be in to attract the highest prices. Found it on eddb looking for pristine icy rings and it has never let me down.

— In-Game Description Void Opals are a rare and highly profitable Mineral Commodity that can be mined from crackable motherlode asteroids in Icy Planetary Ring Systems. Guess how many rings had opal hotspots. … The trade selection algorithm was written in C++ and uses a variation of Bellman-Ford. Category: Minerals. Searched that one for 45mins. Avg buy price: 0 Cr. In this case, void opals. Void opals are a mineraloid prized by various cultures. I had sessions where it seemed every second asteroid I found (of the right type) had fissures with void opals, and less than an hour later my cargo hold was full to bursting. Never saw a cloud that wasn't mine, and you can find stations to sell the opals for a pretty penny most of the time 1 jump away.

Just spent last hour looking for opals. It was a lot. Void opals are a mineraloid prized by various cultures. That is, it's like you wandered into a … Commodities in Elite: Dangerous - Average prices, maximum profit and station coverage Best sell; Sell; Supply; Best buy; Buy; Demand; This website is not an official tool …
Look for pristine icy rings about 70,000ls from a star. #11.

Wesker . Their lack of reflectivity means that they seem almost to absorb light, hence their name. That isn't being changed at all and nor are the prices themselves, at least according to the beta. And yet when I returned from selling my loot, I'd find sweet bugger all for the rest of the night! You can also mine materials, which can be usefull if you visit engineers. after you searched, go to the "best sell" tab.