how to get from punta cana to las galeras

Hej there. Find all the transport options for your trip from Punta Cana to Las … It would not be a one day trip...sorry. From there...the express bus from La Romana to Santo Domingo (1.5 hours). Transfer from Punta Cana Airport (PUJ) to Samana (Las Galeras) – Map admin 2016-11-20T11:58:07-04:00 Distance & travel time Depending on the location of your hotel you are looking at distances from 325 km to 345 km and travel times between 4 hours 25 min and 4 hours 45 min. The drive from Punta Cana to the Samana peninsula takes about 3 or 4 hours, depending on which of the resort areas you need to get to: Las Galeras, Las Terrenas or Samana town. Rep. The quickest way to get from Las Galeras to Punta Cana is to drive which costs $35 - $55 and takes 4h 34m. Villa Punta Coral is a hidden gem that most people fall in love with the minute they enter the house. Answer 1 of 18: Hello, Could you please tell me what is the best way to reach las galleras from Punta Cana? Is the home of two important protected areas, such as the National Park Cabo Cabron and Cabo Samaná Natural Monument, allowing unforgettable nature tours. Has anyone used the "Dominican Shuttles" that provide ferry & shuttle service from Punta Cana to Las Galeras?I get sever motion sickness - and am looking for …

Las Galeras Sleepy Las Galeras, a dot on the map between two protected and undeveloped green mountain capes, is the endearingly unkempt North Coast sister of Las Terrenas. Thank you! Last Caribetour Samana leaves Santo Domingo at 4 pm. Punta Cana Shopping Mall Bulevar Turístico Punta Cana Punta Cana - Dom. Has anyone used the "Dominican Shuttles" that provide ferry & shuttle service from Punta Cana to Las Galeras?

Answer 1 of 18: Hello, Could you please tell me what is the best way to reach las galleras from Punta Cana? Answer 1 of 5: My brother and I (middle age backpackers) are flying into Punta Cana in a few days but we want to head out to Las Galeras the next morning. The distance between Punta Cana Airport (PUJ) and Las Galeras … At that point, … Playa Las Galeras Beach is located very close to Las Galeras, Samaná. Rome2rio makes travelling from Punta Cana to Las Terrenas easy. Answer 1 of 18: Hello, Could you please tell me what is the best way to reach las galleras from Punta Cana? and get a Caribetour or Metrobus to Samana, needs 3 or 4 hours depending if they take the new highway.

The quickest way to get from Punta Cana Airport (PUJ) to Las Galeras is to drive which costs $35 - $55 and takes 4h 30m. As we would arrive in Punta Cana and want to pass an entire week in las Galeras. Samana Area (Las Terrenas, Samana, Las Galeras) to Punta Cana Area (Punta Cana, Bavaro, Macao, Uvero Alto)(Ferry & Shuttle Combinations): From the Samana area back to any hotel in the Punta Cana area or Punta Cana Airport (PUJ), the ferry departs from the Samana Pier at 09:00 am. Answer 1 of 5: Any suggestions / cost and time estimates for this route? I am spending 4 days in Punta Cana and 4 days in Las Galeras and am trying to find the best way to travel between. How far is it from Punta Cana Airport (PUJ) to Las Galeras?

Thank you! No Cancellation Fees. Answer 1 of 2: Hi everyone. Best Price Guarantee. As Punta Cana airport (PUJ) — is an important transport hub in Dominican Republic, there … Answer 1 of 9: Planning to go to The Samana penninsular ie Las Terranas but can only fly into Punta Cana from Manchestrer uk in winter. We are looking for someone (maximum 2 people) to split the cost of the taxi from Punta Cana airport to Las Galeras.

It appears that a new road was constructed since some of the other answers to this question were posted. You can ask the driver to stop at the Samana road. In order to reach the guagua from Samana to Las Galeras you have to take an earlier bus 1.30 or 2.30 pm. Advantages of transfer over other ways to get from Punta Cana airport (PUJ) to Las Galeras. Thanks. How and how long time does it take to get to Las Galeras from Punta Cana.Do we have to go over Santo Domingo?We have also read about a ferry from Sabana de la Mar to Samana but can’t … Its superb location on the shores of Samana Bay provide deep blue waters at the back of the house, and lush green vegetation all around. Aquatic sports like diving or snorkeling are among the beach’s most important activities. Advantages of transfer over other ways to get from Punta Cana airport (PUJ) to Las Galeras. Thank you!