lightning otf review

It combines functionality, usability and quality construction into a very affordable package. A couple of weeks ago, my first OTF (out the front) knife arrived. The Lightning series is excellent for light tasks and the mechanism holds up well. Eligible for Free Shipping.

... Avg. Verified Purchase. 4 Stars & Up & Up; 3 Stars & Up & Up; 2 Stars & Up & Up; ... STRIX RHK-1 Mini OTF Pocket Knife - Replaceable blades - Magnet Closure - Only 10 grams! 1-16 of 98 results for "lightning otf knife" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. Amazon.com: lightning otf. The Benchmade 3300 Infidel is one of the best-known OTF’s on the planet, and arguably one of the best regarded.
i have the same lightning that you said you’ve carried for a year, ive carried mine for 3 years and other then some scratches on the handle it has only not opened properly one time. Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2015. Upon “retracting” the blade I have found that it fails, at a minimum, 30% of the time. Pretty awesome OTF knife. 1. I could not afford a Microtech or Benchmade, so, as the title indicates, I got a Lightning. The blade “ejects” perfectly. I own one and was somewhat dismayed to find that it does not perform as one might expect. ... You know what I really like about the lightning OTF? It's worse than a cheap butterfly knife. Thus, you do not concern about folding your finger on the blade anymore. Impressions of the Lightning OTF. Fit and finish are great for the price and the action is outstanding.

Wholesale Lightning … 4 Stars & Up & Up; 3 Stars & Up & Up; 2 Stars & Up & Up; 1 Star & Up & Up; Brand. It comes in two sizes: the full fat 3300 Infidel with its 3.95” blade and 8.95” overall length, and the newer Infidel Mini with a 3.10” blade and a 7.10” overall length. Free Shipping by Amazon ... Avg. Free shipping on all U.S orders. keep em coming We Offer Butterfly Knives, Spring Assisted Opening Knives, Schrade And Boker Conversion Automatic Knives. Recommendation No. Taiwan Lightning OTF Automatic Knife (aka switchblade) features a Razor Sharp Plain Edge Of High Quality 440C Stainless Steel. The Lightning OTF automatic knife is the right choice for value conscience knife enthusiasts! Home Of Taiwan Made Lightning OTF Knives And Titan III 3 OTF Knives, Delta Force OTF Knife, Microtech OTF Automatic Knives, H&K OTF Knife, Dual Action OTF Knives, Stiletto Knives, Automatic Knives, Genuine Italian Handmade Switchblades For Sale Online. When I read the original 2009 review and follow up posts, I couldn't help but remember the original negative comments and reviews of the AK47 from a half century ago.

Here we have put together a list of valuable lightning knife that you are looking for.

The Microtech Ultratech is, to many people, the out-the-front knife. These knives are incredibly convenient and practical for daily cutting tasks, and of course they’re also flat-out FUN.

Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. To create the list we have reviewed 1437 Knives available online. The handle has a Tip-Down removable pocket clip, and the firing button is mounted … The Lightning OTF is an automatic out the front knife clone / knockoff of Microtechs but it’s also the “Microtechs of cheap OTF knives”. Pretty awesome OTF knife. Pretty cheap price, but it doesn't feel cheap.

Everyones favorite Lightning OTF Knife is now available in 3 different colors! HaoMing knives Forged Knives Recon, 440C Steel, Double Action - Best Lightning Otf Knife Reviews . With an otf knife, you enable to use the blade quickly in some emergency situations relying on the structure of the knife. This is the best budget OTF knife on the market that I'm aware of. Buck 110 Autos.

not to mention i use it at work every single day and i work construction so they are built tough and built to last, great videos by the way.

Best lightning otf knife reviews. April 26, 2014 Uncategorized Knife Review, knives, lightning, lightning otf, microtech scarab, otf, taiwan griff20.

Double Action OTF (Out The Front) Stamped "LIGHTNING" on Face of Blade with a beautiful Satin Finish. 29 Comments on Lightning OTF Knife Review with BladeHQ If you live in a jurisdiction where Out The Front Auto knives are legal, you should DEFINITELY own a Lightning OTF.
Otf knives could not be common than folding knives, but the otf ones still have its unique and versatile. Gerber; International Shipping. Add To Cart.

Ultra smooth, and undeniably fast action for that just the right amount of "wow" you are looking for!. Customer Review.