hey what song

The question is what's the name of the song that goes “Hey hey hey … what's goin’ on” It's a bit funny that Quora keeps asking a question that has been answered correctly already. Hey Song Lyrics: And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed / Just to get it all out what's in my head / And I, I'm feeling a little peculiar / And so I wake in the morning and I step outside My Zeppelin collection consists of each and every show ever taped and its not in there. "What'd I Say" (or "What I Say") is an American rhythm and blues song by Ray Charles, released in 1959. However - It is one of the great songs of the 90s. Hey James From Chicago, Hey hey What Can I do was never played by Led Zeppelin live! / 'Cause I'm feminine and soft, but I'm still a boss, yeah / Red The song has instrumentation with only a synthesizer and a drum machine being used. Hey Hey Hey Lyrics: A big beautiful brain with a pretty face, yeah / A babydoll with a briefcase, yeah / A hot little hurricane, ha! | 1.3M Posts. Performed by Buffalo Springfield, it was recorded on December 5, 1966, released as a single on Atco Records on December 23, 1966, and peaked at No. It was later included on his 1988 album, Human Animal.. In 1993, "Hey, Hey What Can I Do" was included on The Complete Studio Recordings 10-CD box set, as one of four bonus tracks on the Coda disc as well as the subsequent 12-CD Led Zeppelin Definitive Collection box set released in 2008.

Background. on TikTok. Since its original 1951 recording it has been covered by a variety of artists. "For What It's Worth (Stop, Hey What's That Sound)" (often referred to as simply "For What It's Worth") is a song written by Stephen Stills. What? "Hey, Matthew" is a single released by the British musician Karel Fialka, in 1987. As a single divided into two parts, it was one of the first soul songs. You say they played in 1972, I do not believe you have any audio of this. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the spring of 1967.. In 2015, the song was also included on disc one of the two companion discs of the reissue of Coda.

What? “Hey, Hey, What Can I Do” is a song by the English rock group Led Zeppelin, released in 1970 as the B-side of “Immigrant Song” outside the United Kingdom. "Hey, Good Lookin'" is a 1951 song written and recorded by Hank Williams, and his version was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2001. Watch short videos with music Hey!

♬ Hey!