jimmy and cindy secret relationship

By: AngelOfDeath1O1. Jimmy and Cindy decide to date and don't want anyone to know but a certain someone who is out to get Jimmy already knows and an old crush of Jimmy's has feelings for him now. Cindy herself is 12 years old in the first season.

Edit. She is a very smart, prideful, intelligent, competitive, and independent character. Jimmy places a kiss on her cheek, and Cindy blushes. Follow/Fav A Secret Relationship. Jimmy likes Libby because she's calm, mellow and sensible. Jimmy blushes slightly and says to Cindy "Do you love me back?" Jimmy Neutron at Hogwarts. This takes place after the episode; Lady sings the news. The Next morning, Jimmy had packed up all his stuff, including his jetpack. Jimmy Carter was a complete phony who had disdain for the Secret Service, and was very irresponsible with the “football” nuclear codes- Truth! When it comes to Vogue, legendary supermodel Cindy Crawford has done it all.
In the majority of the franchise, Jimmy and Cindy share a huge rivalry in academics and physical abilities. Cindy blushes completey. Jimmy tells her "Of coarse Cindy, you're amazing, beautiful, smart, and funny, I don't want anyone else but you Cindy." This takes place after the episode; Lady sings the news. For about a month I’ve had an idea for a story that explored the episode Trading Faces in a different light – what if Jimmy and Cindy had formed their truce right away instead of ruining each other’s lives first? “Because if,” he hesitated and bridged the gap between them, “when we meet again, I need to know something.” Cindy lifted her right palm, let it hover over Dyno Lad’s chest, and gently placed it down. By: AngelOfDeath1O1. Jimmy and Cindy decide to date and don't want anyone to know but a certain someone who is out to get Jimmy already knows and an old crush of Jimmy's has feelings for him now. Jimmy and Cindy decide to date and don't want anyone to know but a certain someone who is out to get Jimmy already knows and an old crush of Jimmy's has feelings for him now. Explore the Jimmy and Cindy collection - the favourite images chosen by blossomlovesbrick on DeviantArt.

He is a parody of James Bond ("bond" and "fusion" mean the same thing). Jimmy swallowed hard and stared Cindy straight in the eyes. Follow/Fav A Secret Relationship.

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius (or rather just Jimmy Neutron and promoted as Jimmy Neutron: The Series), is a spin-off of the previous Nicktoons theatrical motion picture, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius, first officially aired in July 20, 2002.This is also the first computer-animated Nicktoon.The series is animated by DNA Productions in Dallas, Texas, as was the movie. He is the world's smartest 11-year-old. Jimmy and April's Relationship. Libby Folfax. Does Cindy fell in love with jimmy?

As he walked out, across the street, Cindy had gotten her belongings together and started to walk to school. But his wife, a Brazilian drug dealer's daughter, continues to throw a wrench in his plans. Wiki User ... Cindy had a secret crush on him that becomes obvious in season 2. and 3. James Isaac "Jimmy" Neutron (born March 14, year not specified, but possibly 1990) is the main protagonist of the television series and the 2001 movie. Kessler interviewed agents assigned to Jimmy Carter, codenamed Deacon , who described Carter as a “moody and mistrustful” person who distanced himself from the agents who were sworn to protect him and his family. Jet Fusion is Jimmy's, Carl's, and Sheen's favorite spy. The one thing the prolific cover star hasn't done yet is answer 73 Questions. Cindy McCain: Painful secrets She would rather be known as a philanthropist than as a wealthy heiress. Cindy tells him "Jimmy, lastnight, did you have a question for me?