rainbow six siege smoke grenade

KiluKahur. This is one of the most picked gadgets in the game. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege > General Discussions > Topic Details. In Rainbow Six Siege Glaz has access to unique HDS Flip Sight. Profile, Stats, Gadgets and more… His gas grenades can either be used to flush out enemies hiding during an assault, but also as part of a trap. Operators such as Ash, Zofia, or Sledge are better suited in clearing roamers and gaining control over the map. Difficulty. While in Rainbow Six Siege, Smoke is a defender/defensive operator, Hyde in Evolve, is an aggressive Hunter, being an Assault, with the job of dealing big damage to the Monster.

Mar 16, 2016 @ 7:42pm What are the use of smoke grenades? From Rainbow Six: Siege Wiki. AnonOmis1000. Dec 24, 2016 @ 3:27am Are the SAS immune to Smoke's gas grenades?

It deals high damages to defenders. I'm not the best player so I'm likely missing something big, but I just cant figure out what they are good for. Both of them are also oriented in short-range combat. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Attackers can throw it from far distances. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Frag Grenade.

All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Jump to: navigation, search. Frag grenade is the gadgets that is held by attackers. Fuze is an Attacker, equipped with an APM-6 cluster charge that propels a group of explosive cluster grenades through any soft breach surface. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege > General Discussions > Topic Details. Most of Smoke's weapons are short-medium range, while Hyde's primary weapon, the flamethrower, is a short range weapon. He is most effective when utilizing smoke grenades, which should be reserved for pushing the objective site in later stages of the round. There are 3 grenades for attackers : Sledge, Buck, and Finka. As one of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege’s first defensive operators, Smoke has a simple to understand ability. He is one of the original operators of Rainbow Six Siege. Learn more about SAS operator SMOKE in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege.

All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews.