psalm 27:10 nlt

When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Library. Paragraph. 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? March 13, 2017 Catherine Martin No Comments myPhotoWalk …the LORD will hold me close.

Read verse in New Living Translation 12 Do not let me fall into their hands. Red Letter. Do not let me fall into their hands. The L ORD is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? Psalm 27:10 NLT Henry Law writes: One supreme desire occupies the believing heart.

Listen to the Bible . Psa 27:1 - A psalm of David. When my father and my mother forsake me - Or, more literally, "For my father and my mother have forsaken me; but the Lord hath gathered me up." << Psalm 26 | Psalm 27 | Psalm 28 >>. The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:10 Parallel. Facebook Twitter Google Linkedin Pinterest Mail. Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close. Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me. Teach me how to live, O LORD. Psalm 27 - A psalm of David. 4. Verse. Tools. For they accuse me of things I've never done and breathe out violence against me.

Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close. Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close. Psalm 27:10 New Living Translation. Psalm 27. A psalm of David.The Lord is my light and my salvation—so why should I be afraid?The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger,so why should I tremble?When evil people come to devour me,whe Psalm 27:10 NIV • Psalm 27:10 NLT • Psalm 27:10 ESV • Psalm 27:10 NASB • Psalm 27:10 KJV • Psalm 27:10 Interlinear • Psalm 27:10 Commentaries • Psalm 27:10 Parallel Texts • Psalm 27:10 Bible Apps • Psalm 27:10 Parallel • Bible Hub Psalm 27:10 Parallel Commentaries. Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid. Psalm. ... Psa 27:10 - When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Psalm 27:1-14—Read the Bible online or download free.

Psalm 27 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid?The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I t ... NLT New Living Translation. Teach me how to live, O LORD. Psalm 27 New Living Translation (NLT) Psalm 27 A psalm of David. For they accuse me of things I’ve never done; with every breath they threaten me with violence. The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? Tools. Psalm 27:10 NLT. Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me. The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures is published by Jehovah’s Witnesses. 11 Teach me how to live, O Lord. Psalm 27:10 Parallel.

T. S. M. The L ORD is my light and my salvation ... Psa 27:10 - Even if my father and mother abandon me, the L ORD will hold me close. Psalm 27:10.

10 Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close.

When ESV English Standard Version. Psalm 26 Psalm 28 Psalm 27:10-12 New Living Translation (NLT) 10 Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close.