how not to lyrics

Browse our lyrics and artists database alphabetically or use our advanced query capabilites to search by keywords. GOSHA Lyrics: Ayy, nigga, I know you care about / Gosha, and / Pretty things, but / But can you tell me what you don’t give a fuck about, nigga?

Lyrics.com is a huge collection of song lyrics, album information and featured video clips for a seemingly endless array of artists — collaboratively assembled by our large music community and contributing editors. Morphing between the alternative rap styles of the late 2010s, Florida-based rapper $NOT built his name with a relaxed approach to the era’s trap sonics.
/ Watchin' my back even when I'm in the booth / Oh, trust who

To not have someone everyday calling and loving me Since you've been gone, I've found somebody else I've finally moved on Now I'm back to my old self I've got my smile back And I'm laughing a lot I'm so much better now that you gone Not It's kinda nice not having to pick up the phone Not havin' anyone to talk to all day long

Not You Too Lyrics: First time in a long time / Hurtin' deeply inside / First time in a long time / Hurtin' deeply / Trust / Trust who? It's not for me, it's all for You Let the heavens shake and split the sky Let the people clap their hands and cry It's not for us, it's all for You [Chorus:] Not to us, but to Your Name be the glory Not to us, but to Your Name be the glory Our hearts unfold before Your throne …

/ Like / What don’t you give a fuck about, nigga MEGAN Lyrics: Ma-Ma-Marvy / Uh / No, she won't, no, she won't understand what I be sayin' (Nah) / She wanna fuck with me, but I wanna fuck with Megan (Fuck) / I … How Not To Lyrics: I can honestly understand why it's over / I can go through the motions of walking away / I can give you the key and take my things back / I can find plenty things to fill my days