jennifer aniston eye color

Jennifer Aniston was born on February 11 of 1969 in California and raised in the city of New York.

Does she really have brown eyes?
I always thought her eyes were naturally blue. Not sure if this has already been posted here, but prior to 'Horrible Bosses' Jennifer Aniston never had blue eyes. Aniston's makeup artist Angela Levin used the star's edgy ensemble as a starting point for her silvery eye makeup. Jennifer Aniston's natural eye color is brown, but she usually wears color contacts to make them look blue or green. is the daughter of actor John Aniston, born Yannis Anastassakis and actress Nancy Dow. The salon says some people come in every week for touch-ups, while others only come every month or two months; it depends on how fast your brows grow and how picky you are about them. Jennifer Aniston's natural eye color is brown, but she usually wears color contacts to make them look blue or green. So does she really wear blue contacts? People say they must be because she's half Greek, but I went to Greece, and a lot of the natives had blue/green eyes. Is it true about Jennifer Aniston's eyes? is the daughter of actor John Aniston, born Yannis Anastassakis and actress Nancy Dow. "I was addicted to eye drops," the actress confessed to us. A session with Soare herself costs $120 for the first visit and $80 after that. Jennifer Aniston's eye color. Jennifer Aniston does too. A pair of contact lenses can change your eyes to almost any shade you like. If you want to know other celebrities' eye color, please check the bar at the right side of the page for further information. "The inspiration was 'bad girl in a pretty dress,'" she said. Jennifer Aniston Height -1.64 m, Weight -5 3 kg, Measurements -34-23-35 inch, Bra Size -34C, Dating History

Jennifer Aniston's Eyebrows Aniston has had brow guru Anastasia Soare shaping her brows for years. Although she also wears glasses, Jennifer Aniston … Recreate Jennifer Aniston’s Perfect Makeup Look As far as we’re concerned, on the red carpet, Jennifer Aniston can do no wrong. Jennifer Aniston. If you want to know other celebrities' eye color, please check the bar at the right side of the page for further information. From Kanye West, who debuted blue eyes on the 2016 Met Gala red carpet, to Selena Gomez, who went through a hazel-eye phase a few years ago, it seems to be something celebrities do for a little while until they get bored of it. Jennifer Aniston was born on February 11 of 1969 in California and raised in the city of New York. But the iconic haircut isn't the only thing Aniston regrets from that time. They were more like a greenish/honey brown color. This trend is especially popular among stars. Aniston, 47, says her symptoms got so bad that she had trouble reading scripts.
When Jennifer Aniston was busy starring in Friends as Rachel in the 2000s, her haircut gained major attention. ... i think that green is her eye color. Jennifer Aniston Height Weight Body Statistics. And in the last few years, it seems like they aren't just blue, but strikingly blue. "That was kind of cringe-y for me," she admitted to Glamour. So we’ve decided to take a look at the hottest celebrities who wear coloured contacts. Despite nearly everyone becoming obsessed with "the Rachel," as it became known, Aniston wasn't a fan. A post shared by @ jennifer_j_aniston on May 18, 2017 at 9:18am PDT And whether or not her eye colour is a mystery, there are many celebrities who do fake it.