tour pass alipay

You must purchase a separate pass for each city. In the back end, it functions as a prepaid card from the Bank of Shanghai. With Alipay Tour Pass, all you’ll need is your current international mobile number, a valid Chinese visa and a debit/credit card. The problem is, in order to verify, they need us to link a bank card to our account (I assume this is local bank card, since I tried my bank card and it is not supported). A Charleston Pass won’t work in Savannah and vise versa. 5 days ago. As with normal Alipay accounts, users must submit their passport number and upload a picture of a valid Chinese visa. The minimum and maximum amount that you may top-up per transaction is CNY 100 and CNY 2,000 respectively. 4.กดTour Pass ในหน้าHomeของAlipay app หรือ searchในช่องค้นหา สีขาวด้านบน 5.เติมเงิน 6.กรอกรายละเอียดพาสพอร์ต Posted by. Alipay has just taken the initiative in providing tourists a convenient alternative with the launch of its Tour Pass mini-program, which permits the addition of funds via the purchase of prepaid cards valued between 100 yuan and 2,000 yuan from the Bank of Shanghai. China's leading third-party online payment solution, providing an easy, safe and secure way for millions of individuals and businesses to make and receive payments on the Internet. Fortunately, Alipay made its best effort to remove this hurdle and allow foreigners to use mobile payment in mainland China since Nov.5, 2019. The owner of this site is not an investment adviser, financial planner, nor legal or tax professional and articles here are of an opinion and general nature and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances.

Tour Pass is a all-access mobile pass that you present to area tours and attractions which admits the purchaser into a multitude of Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA’s top tours/attractions with no additional fees….admission is included. (Picture: Alipay) This may come as a relief to many people who travel to China, but setting up the account still isn’t seamless. To sign up, users need to provide an overseas phone number, Chinese visa and bank card.

Waited for a while and logged in again. Alipay Tour Pass Program - New Greeting Way In virtue of the program called Tour Pass, Alipay launched its international version and allowed foreigners to download its smartphone application and register using their international phone numbers. View entire discussion (32 comments) More posts from the travelchina community. This will provide you with a … Finally, Alipay have begun their new service, Tour Pass which provides mobile payment method for foreign tourists who visiting China.. You can put upto 2000 RMB on virtual prepaid card with foreign credit/debit card and the amount lasts 90 days. When users open it up, they will have the options to top-up a digital prepaid card from the Bank of Shanghai. 8.

Thankfully, there’s a new Tour Pass that lets you add funds from an international credit or debit card within Alipay now. If you own a smartphone, you can use the Alipay Tour Pass. The app’s new mini-program called ‘Tour Pass’ allows tourists to link their credit or debit card with Alipay, and transfer up to RMB2,000 (USD285) at a time. I logged out of my Alipay. I was skeptical that it would be usable, yet in crowd-sourcing with a frequent traveler group on WeChat, we have three people who have successfully set up and loaded a Travel Pass, while one … After that I could load funds again. Tour Pass lets you add funds to Alipay from an international bank card.

Answer 11 of 23: Finally, Alipay have begun their new service, Tour Pass which provides mobile payment method for foreign tourists who visiting China. Tour Pass is a mini-program within the Alipay app and while I am not sure what the best way to access it is, I have managed to find it using the search box located on top of the app after entering 'tourpass' into that field. Alipay Tour Pass works by giving foreign visitors much needed access to a mobile payment platform.

The best news is you can use it without a Chinese bank account or local mobile number. 2019/11/5 起,支付寶針對外國遊客開放國際信用卡儲值金額至支付寶 Tour Pass 小程序後,即可在中國大陸境內旅遊時,用支付寶掃碼付款。而12月中旬也開放台灣人使用這項功能(港澳台人士皆可),以下整理相關資訊提供參考。 自12月中起,網友告知成功用台灣信用卡儲值到支付寶海外版的小程序 Tour For those not familiar, in the APP, touch ME at the bottom right corner > touch SETTINGS at the top right hand corner and scroll down to touch LOG OUT. This site is for entertainment purpose only. これまで、外国人には敷居が高かったAlipay(支付宝)ですが、Tour Passの登場でグッと使いやすくなりました。 「個人間送金をしたい」「累計金額2000元では足りない」という場合は、実名認証をする必 …

Rapid Travel Chai is a project of Travel Chai LLC.

The mini-program can be found by searching Tour Pass in the App.