how long does a tax review take

I filed my taxes back in The early feb, and on the 28th of February I got the letter saying it’s being reviewed and if I don’t hear anything within 60 days to call, i called on April 30th and ow I have to wait another 60 days for them to continue to review it because nothing has been done. If you provide the information the IRS requested, the IRS should correct your account and resolve the refund issue (generally within 60 days). Depending upon the results of our review, if we find no issues, we’ll send you your refund within 6-12 weeks, as long as you don't owe other taxes or debts we're required to collect. If you file a missing or late return, the IRS will process your returns and issue your refunds (generally within 90 days). We will send you a notice with additional information and instructions within 6-12 weeks. It can take up to six weeks for the IRS to receive and begin processing your return. Tax Pro Review Process Your tax professional will typically contact you within 24 hours of receiving your return. What happens if you find problems? At that point, they’ll review the information you’ve submitted and request any additional documents needed for your return.