anne marie duff images

What are you expecting in ?.

Psalm 142:5 I cried to you, O LORD: I said, You are my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.

Be brave, stouthearted, and courageous.

Learn how to be confident you will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.

Don’t be impatient.

13 [What, what would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living! Job 33:30 To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living. Stay with GOD! Psalm 27:13 Still I am certain to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Sir Richard Baker.
Wait for the Lord, and he will come and save you!

Unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14 Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Dear Jesus, When I despair, please remind me to take heart. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord. – Psalm 27:13 (NIV) Several years ago my husband and I were sitting in church during Holy Saturday when a line in the “call and response” stood out to me: “I believe I will see good things of the Lord in the land of the living.”

I’ve lived long enough to know that there are things to be frightened of. Psalm 27:13-14Living Bible (TLB) - I am expecting the Lord to rescue me again, so that once again I will see his goodness to me here in the land of the living. Jump to: Barnes • Clarke • Gill • GSB • JFB • KAD • MHC • TOD • WES. Psalm 56:13 For You have delivered my soul from death, and my feet from stumbling, that I … I’ll say it … Hope Right. 14 Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. December 30, 2016. Yes, wait and he will help you. It will be something that makes me shout from the rafters, see what the Lord has done. : Dot Grid Paper by Sarah Cullen.

Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. In the French version he supplies the ellipsis, by adding to the end of the verse the words, "C'estoit fait de moy," "I had perished." Psalm (WYC) I believe to see the goods of the Lord; in the land of living men. My Prayer. [What, what would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living! Take heart.

In the Hebrew this verse is elliptical, as Calvin here translates it.