I Love Your Way

2 in the UK. Gonna tell you I love your way, everyday Wanna be with you night and day Moon appears to shine and light the skies With the help of some firefly Wonder how they have the power to shine I can see them under the pine But don't hesitate, cause your love wont wait... Ooo, baby, I love your way, everyday Gonna tell you I love your way, everyday Ooh baby, I love your way, everyday I wanna tell you I love your way, every way I wanna be with you night and day. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way at Discogs. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 17 others with 8 scorings and 3 notations in 11 genres.

Watch the video for Baby, I Love Your Way from Peter Frampton's Frampton Comes Alive for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

But don't hesitate 'cuz your love won't wait. Baby I Love Your Way - Peter Frampton [Verse 1] G Bm Em C F Shadows Grow So Long Before My Eyes, And They're Moving, Across The Page G Bm Em C … Big Mountain is an American band known for its remake of Peter Frampton's "Baby, I Love Your Way", which became a top 10 hit single in the US in early 1994, reaching No. You salvage what you need I'll take the love you leave I love your way I can't explain What made me change I love your way And as the memory gathers dust, buried in its crust Are the remains of what we've done and the seeds of what we just begun The tapping of the rain beats a corrugated drum

1 on the Mainstream Top 40 and No. (1976) on the compilation Sounds of the Seventies: 1976 - Take Two (1991) on the album Shows The Way (1998) on … Browse our 19 arrangements of "Baby I Love Your Way." Baby, I Love Your Way This song is by Peter Frampton and appears… on the album Frampton (1975) on the live album Frampton Comes Alive! I can see the sunset in your eyes Brown and gray and blue besides Clouds are stalking islands in the sun Wish I could buy one out of season But don't hesitate 'cuz your love won't wait Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere.

6 on the US Billboard Hot 100, No. Artist: Peter Frampton Song: Baby I Love Your Way [Intro] G D/F# Em D C Bm Am D6 [Verse] G D/F# Em D C F7 Shadows grow so long before my eyes, and they're moving, across the page G D/F# Em D Complete your Big Mountain collection.