giganta vs superman

This production drawing was used in the making of the Animated JLU. . This procedure was stopped halfway by Wonder Girl and both Dr. Zuel and Wonder Woman were declared dead. 90. Show More. Featured in collections. 30. In the story, a villainous scientist named Professor Zool artificially evolves an ape named Giganta into a malicious red-haired strongwoman. Wonder Woman and Giganta teaming up together to take on what seemingly looks like a Titan.

Giganta vs Superman 3. Log In. Contact. Who will win in a fight between Giganta and Superman (Post-Crisis)? Directed by Zack Snyder. Encounters with Giganta thus tend to follow two paths. 5 #67 Giganta is a villain in the DC Super Hero Girls web series. Briefly she was also romantically involved with the Atom. It’s a match of raw power versus refined skill. In addition she is a brilliant scientist. 85.

Comments 0. 18 0 1K (1 Today) ... Aperture. 18 0 1K (1 Today) ... Aperture. Dr. Doris Zuel who was suffering from a fatal blood disease. She has been involved with the Injustice League, the Legion of Doom, the Secret Six, the Secret Society of Super-Villains and Villainy, Inc.. I think this is a pretty easy one to answer for my first answer ever…so here we go! Giganta vs. Superman: Superman comes upon Giganta, wearing an incredibly teeny gold bikini, bound by the wrists and ankles and unconscious on the bed.

Featured in collections. In addition she is a brilliant scientist. F/1.0. Giganta is a female super-villain with the ability to drastically increase her size and shape, acting as an enemy to Wonder Woman. Drawing size 8.5" x 11", will include WB/Clampett animation seal and COA. Human Kaiju by An1m3T0TH3MAX. Comments 0. Giganta is a colossal teenage girl with red hair done up in a ponytail, blue eyes, peach skin and pink blush. 20 0 1K (1 Today) ... Show More. About.

'Justice League Unlimited S1' Wonder Woman vs Giganta / Bizarro. See More by ci0. .

Round 2: Nightwing vs Superman with prep time (but no using tech that Batman has prepared in advance, I wanna see if he can come up with a way to win) I guess Nightwing brings Kryptonite and the charges he used against the Superman Robot to fight IC Superman.

Giganta is a colossal teenage girl with red hair done up in a ponytail, blue eyes, peach skin and pink blush.

DeviantArt - Homepage. 25.

90. Superman and Batman vs Giganta. Giganta by BOOSTERGOLDENFAN2001. Giganta was introduced as a foe of the Golden Age Wonder Woman, first appearing in Wonder Woman#9 (volume 1). Doctor Doris Zuel was a brilliant scientist who found herself afflicted with a disease that would kill her.