battlefield 4 easter eggs

Well, Battlefield 4’s latest free DLC had one of the craziest Easter eggs I’ve ever seen.

Gamers playing Battlefield 4's new Dragon Valley map have discovered an Easter egg that requires a massive, multi-step sleuthing campaign to complete. If you have any unlockables please submit them.

2013-11-08 21:22 Ive found a mirrors edge easter egg in the mission where you rescue the two VIPS, the tv's show messages such as "Do you like: to run? Some are harder to find than others, but I'm not aware of any that are even remotely as complex as this Battlefield 4 secret documented by YouTuber Jackfrags.

Colour red? Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser! The most elaborate of all the Battlefield 4 Easter Eggs gets discovered! Head to capture point … If you have any unlockables please submit them.

Battlefield 4 Mare's Leg Terminator Easter Egg - UPDATE: YOU NEED 3 HEADSHOT KILLS IN 1 LIFE TO TRIGGER THIS - It will only work in Hipfire once it's … 68K … Look hard enough, and you'll find several Easter Eggs throughout Battlefield 1. I've wanted to do this for a while and I'm so happy it's finally here! 8:04.

If you have any unlockables please submit them. Trophies.

Saving Little Girl From Nazi - Call of Duty: WWII.

Bulletproof.

We have no guides or FAQs for Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth yet. Spend five minutes … On the Nansha Strike map in the Naval Strike DLC a giant shark, or megalodon, can be triggered as an Easter egg.

How massive?

Dragon Valley Easter - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 4 Both Easter eggs. Guides. Battlefield 4 - Only in Battlefield 4; BF4 Easter eggs! 1 2 SonicTeam1. Battlefield has been one of my favourite game franchises for easter eggs, I hope to …

Gamology - The Best of Gaming. and then says Faith, of course the name of the character in mirrors edge, anybody found any other easter egg? The Most Elaborate Battlefield 4 Easter Egg Has Been Solved. Trophy List.

How to Trigger the Massive Shark 10 players are needed to bait out the shark. Battlefield is known for having secrets hidden within maps, and even withing Battlelog itself. Enlisted: 2013-06-05.

To find this Easter Egg, you'll need the They Shall Not Pass DLC to get access to Fort De Vaux along with a handful of friends. Glitches. BF4 Easter eggs!

We have no easter eggs for Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth yet.

Thread is locked. Yesterday. We have no glitches for Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth yet.