oh oh oh it's magic lyrics

I love a sunny day, Dream of far away, Dreaming on my pillow in the morning, Never been the way hake, Never seen a day break, Leaning on my pillow in the morning light. Read about Oh Oh Its Magic by Electric Light Orchestra and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Oh Oh It's Magic Lyrics The song Oh Oh It's Magic is performed by E.l.o.. Never been awake Never seen a day break Leaning on my pillow in the morning Lazy day in bed Music in my head Crazy music playing in the morning light. Music in my head Oh, oh, it's magic when I'm with you Oh, oh, it's magic, you know it's true Got a hold on you Twisted under sideways down, I know You're getting twisted and you can't calm down I see you under the midnight Love darts in your eyes How far can you take it till you realize There's magic in your eyes? It's magic, you know. You know Never believe it's not so It's magic! You know Never believe it's not so! Ho, ho, ho. Magic Lyrics: Oh, oh, oh / It's magic, you know / Never believe it's not so / It's magic, you know / Never believe, it's not so / I've never been awake / I've never seen a daybreak / Leaning on Last.fm's Current Most Loved Pop Tracks. Lyrics to 'Magic' by Selena Gomez : Oh oh oh its magic / You know never believe its not so / Its magic, You know never believe its not so / Never been awake, never seen a daybreak / Leaning on my pillow in the morning / Lazy day in bed / Music in my head / Never been awake. I get a strange magic, oh, what a strange magic, oh, it's a strange magic. I love a sunny day Dream of far away Dreamin' on my pillow in the morning Never been awake Never seen a day-break Leaning on my pillow in the morning light. "Magic" is a 1974 song by Scottish pop rock band Pilot, and was the first hit single for the group. Are you sure that it's not Oh Oh It's Magic? Leaning on my pillow in the morning, Lazy day at bed, Music in my head, Crazy music playing in the morning light. You're sailing softly through the sun. Oh, oh, oh, it's magic, you know Never believe it's not so It's magic, you know Never believe it's not so I never been awake, I never seen a day break Leaning on my pillow in the morning A lazy day in bed, music in my head Crazy music playing in the morning light Oh, oh, oh, it's magic, you know Never believe it's not so It's magic, you know Never believe, it's not so. The Social Network Song (oh oh-uh-oh oh) Lyrics by Valentina Monetta on album The Social Network Song (oh oh-uh-oh oh) oo ooooooo ooo I like Are you ready for a little chat And a song about the Internet It's a story 'bout a social door You've never seen before If you wanna be seen by everyone Wanna be in the dream and Oh, oh, oh It's magic! Magic Lyrics: Oh, oh, oh / It's magic, you know / Never believe it's not so / It's magic, you know / Never believe, it's not so / I've never been awake / I've never seen a daybreak / Leaning on You know Never believe it's not so! You know Never believe it's not so It's magic! Oh, ho, ho It's magic You know Never believe it's not so It's magic You know Never believe it's not so Never been awake Never seen a day break Leaning on my pillow in the morning Lazy day in bed, music in my head Crazy music playing in the morning light Oh, ho, ho It's magic You know Never believe it's not so It's magic You know Never believe it's not so.