thats the way the world goes 'round lyrics miranda

MP3 Lyrics to "That's The Way That The World Goes 'Round" by MIRANDA LAMBERT: I know a gal got / A lot to lose / She's a pretty nice lady / But she's kinda confused / Got muscles in her head / Ain't never been used / Thinks she owns half / Of this town / Starts drinking heavy / Gets a big red nose / … Miranda Lambert's That's The Way That The World Goes 'Round lyrics were written by John Prine.. Country Songs 2009 Lyrics begin: "I know a gal, got a lot to lose." It's the way that the world goes 'round That's the way that the world goes 'round One minute you're up and the next you're down It's half an inch of water and you think you're gonna drown That's the way that the world goes 'round I was sitting in the tub just counting my …

John uses a capo at 5th fret on the live version of this song....listen to the live cut to get a feel for the outro of the song. That's The Way That The World Goes 'Round Lyrics. Browse our 3 arrangements of "That's the Way the World Goes 'Round." Miranda Lambert - That's The Way That The World Goes 'round Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Thats The Way That The World Goes Round chords by Miranda Lambert.

That's the way that the world goes 'round That's the way that the world goes 'round One minute you're up and the next you're down It's half an inch of water and you think you're gonna drown That's the way that the world goes 'round That's the way that the world goes 'round One minute you're up and the next you're down Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords thats the way that the world goes round guitar chords and lyrics by miranda lambert. ringtone . Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 scorings and 1 notation in 7 genres. The official music video for That's The Way That The World Goes 'Round premiered on YouTube at the end of September 2009.Listen to Miranda Lambert's song above. Play thats the way that the world goes round tabs using our free guide. + Miranda Lambert song lyrics .