reply 1988 ep 3 recap

We use cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage. It aired every Friday and Saturday from November 6, 2015, to January 16, 2016, on tvN for 20 episodes. “The reason I miss that time and that street isn’t only because I miss my younger self. REPLY 1988 episode 2 : again is has a flash back of how the 4 friends met Teok and they became 5. for those who complain why teak line is too short, well were still in episode 3... so excited to watch reply 1988, its so refreshing.. Reply 1988 became my top 5 drama. Title: 응답하라 1988 / Reply 1988 Chinese Title: 請回答1988 Also known as: Answer to 1988 / Answer Me 1988 Genre: Family, Romance, Comedy Episodes: 20 Broadcast network: tvN Broadcast period: 2015-Nov-06 to 2016-Jan-16 Air time: Friday & Saturday 19:50 Related Series: Reply Series. The voiceover tells us that he’s their neighborhood counselor. Set in the year 1988, it revolves around five friends and their families living in the same neighborhood of Ssangmun-dong, Dobong District, Northern Seoul. Reply 1988 is the third installment of tvN 's Reply … If you haven’t watched the show or haven’t kept up with the big news in the South Korean entertainment world, then here’s the quickest recap you’ll find online: Most Reply 1988 fans were rooting for the Duk Seon and Jung Hwan, played by Ryu Jun Yeol, couple but were ultimately given another couple. However, the first two episodes were very similar to the first two episodes of the other reply series which isn't bad but then again I though we would have something different. It’s September 1988. This is RYU DONG-RYONG ( Lee Dong-hwi ), nickname Doryongnyong, aka Salamander, who lives in the house across the street. Synopsis. Netizens raged. I simply lived with this drama. At a climactic moment in the movie, someone reaches for the shrimp chips and explodes the bag all over the group. Watch Asian TV shows and movies online for FREE! The whole drama exudes strongly, leaves the feeling of love and happiness and you just feel complete after watching every single episode. The end. Korean dramas, Chinese dramas, Taiwanese dramas, Japanese dramas, Kpop & Kdrama news and events by Soompi, and original productions -- subtitled in English and other languages.