walk the way the wind blows lyrics

Train Of Memories Lyrics: 3. Watch the video for Walk The Way The Wind Blows from Hot Rize's Traditional Ties for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Kathy Mattea - Walk The Way The Wind Blows / CAPO: 2nd Fret / INTRO: D G / C Up along the hallway D Down along the stairs / I can see the pictures G We made down through the years / C And it The song reached #10 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & … (Tim O'Brien) / All those untold stories / All those silent lies Walk the way the wind blows Wipe away the tears I remember darlin' When you first came to me All the air was sweet then And all our time was free But like the leaves that wither Our hearts fell away I think I'll just go out alone And walk my blues away Watch the video for Walk The Way The Wind Blows from Kathy Mattea's A Collection Of Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Kathy Mattea - Walk The Way The Wind Blows Album Lyrics; 1.

The song reached #10 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart. Walk the way the wind blows, wipe away the tears I remember darlin, when you first came to me All the air was sweet then, and all our time was free Like the leaves that wither, our hearts fell away i think I'll just go out alone, walk my blues away CHORUS (modulation) CHORUS Walk the way the wind blows, wipe away the tears It released in September 1986 as the second single and title track from the album Walk the Way the Wind Blows. Back Up Grinnin' Again Lyrics: 6.

Love At The Five & Dime Lyrics: 5. Get all the lyrics to songs on Walk the Way the Wind Blows and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Walk The Way The Wind Blows Chords by Kathy Mattea.

I've gotta do some thinkin' Of where to go from here Walk the way the wind blows Wipe away the tears. About Walk the Way the Wind Blows "Walk the Way the Wind Blows" is a song written by Tim O'Brien, and recorded by American country music artist Kathy Mattea. Walk the way the wind blows Cry the tears, I've cried Hopin' for you, darlin' To be here by my side. "Walk the Way the Wind Blows" is a song written by Tim O'Brien, and recorded by American country music artist Kathy Mattea. Walk the way the wind blows Wipe away the tears I remember darlin' When you first came to me All the air was sweet then And all our time was free But like the leaves that wither Our hearts fell away I think I'll just go out alone And walk my blues away Leaving West Virginia Lyrics: 8. Evenin' Lyrics: 4. Walk The Way The Wind Blows lyrics: Up along the hallway, down along the stairs I can see the pictures that we made down through the years And it makes me … Song For The Life Lyrics: 7. Walk The Way The Wind Blows Lyrics: 2. Get all the lyrics to songs on Walk the Way the Wind Blows and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Ah, get sick, get well Hang around an ink well Ring bell, hard to tell If anything is gonna sell Try hard, get barred Get back, write Braille Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Walk the way the wind blows Wipe away the tears It released in September 1986 as the second single and title track from the album Walk the Way the Wind Blows. You Plant Your Fields Lyrics: 9. Read or print original Walk The Way The Wind Blows lyrics 2020 updated! Lyrics to "Walk The Way The Wind Blows" by KATHY MATTEA: Up along the hallway / Down along the stairs / I can see the pictures / We made down through the years / And it makes me blue, darling / Thinking of the past / And I'm truly sorry / I couldn't make it last / Walk the way the wind blows / … Walk on your tip toes Don't tie no bows Better stay away from those That carry around a fire hose Keep a clean nose Watch the plainclothes You don't need a weather man To know which way the wind blows.