bridges wine bar reviews

Raya Campuhan, Ubud 80571 Indonesia +62 361 970095 Website Menu. I travel quite a bit and as is the nature with travel, eat out quite a bit . Both were good. I definitely want to return because I want to try their pizza. We were guests of Bridges & Bourbon at their opening for this review. My husband had the cauliflower soup; I had the wedge salad. Bridges & Bourbon is located at 930 Penn Avenue in the Cultural District. Claimed. 3–10 p.m., Fri.–Sat. After hearing from friends how wonderful Bridges Wine Bar was, my husband and I drove to Greencastle. Bridges Bali. 3 p.m.–midnight, Sun. MUST-ORDER A charcuterie board, shaved brussels sprouts salad, and … 5–9 p.m. VIBE Pizza hearth and home. Check out Acacia, Hidden Harbor, Commerce Bar, Lorelei, or The Boulevard Lounge! Bridges Bali, Ubud. BRIDGES CRAFT PIZZA & WINE BAR 19 N. Indiana St., Greencastle, 765-653-0021. I can honestly say this was the single best… TASTING NOTES Straightforward wood-fired pizzas and housemade pastas paired with cocktails and a smart wine list. Reserve a table at Bridges Craft Pizza & Wine Bar, Greencastle on Tripadvisor: See 39 unbiased reviews of Bridges Craft Pizza & Wine Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and … The ambiance is outstanding. Asia ; Indonesia ; Bali ; Gianyar Regency ; Ubud ; Ubud Restaurants ; Bridges Bali; Search. 722 reviews of Bridge Tap House and Wine Bar "Just happened on this place for lunch today after flying in from Chicago. See reviews, deals and offers are available Certificate of Excellence. Save. 6,185 reviews #60 of 784 Restaurants in Ubud $$$$ International Contemporary Wine Bar. … See all restaurants in Ubud. Looking for more great cocktail bars? As always, all opinions are our own. Share. Jl. HOURS Tues.–Thurs. The wine selection is wonderful. Open now: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM.

Both of us had the bolognese which was delicious and we would order again. NEIGHBORHOOD Greencastle. Bridges Wine Bar, Lowestoft: Bridges Wine Bar Wine Bar in Lowestoft.