Quinlan Vos actor

Juan Antonio Bernal. The Clone Wars Voice Work Star Wars: The Clone Wars Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (Quinlan Vos), Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (Quinlan Vos) - Share your reason with the rest of the community.
Also a member of The Born, a rare vampire/human hybrid (dhampir). This redirect is within the scope of WikiProject Star Wars, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of the Star Wars saga on Wikipedia. Quinlan Vos was a Kiffar Jedi Master who was the Padawan of Tholme and the master of Aayla Secura.

Vos had an ongoing struggle with the dark side of the Force which started when he was overdosed on an illegal drug administered by an enemy. Quinlan Vos was a male Kiffar Jedi Master who lived during the final days of the Galactic Republic. A Star Wars Story We Want: Quinlan Vos, Undercover Jedi His unique history has placed him on both sides of the Force, and could make for a compelling spinoff film.

Quinlan Vos was a Kiffar Jedi Master in the Jedi Order and a General in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. Actor Portrayal.

If you pay attention, you can spot a Jedi by the name of Quinlan Vos eating near where Sebulba was eating before Jar Jar's antics got him in trouble.

3rd favourite character in Star Wars, really wanted to use the actual Quinlan Vos actor from The Phantom Menace, but couldn't find out who he was... so went with a younger image of Jason Momoa, gave him a red lightsaber too, was nice to see him with a red one in the comics when he briefly became a sith. This video explains everything we know! Quinlan Vos is one of my favorite characters in Star Wars! Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Al Rodrigo is a voice actor known for voicing Quinlan Vos, Chakravatin, and Oscar Diaz.

Take a visual walk through his career and see 10 images of the characters he's voiced.

Take a visual walk through his career and see 10 images of the characters he's voiced. Why was he there? Recently, Quinlan’s name has been tossed around the fan forums, because there is a character named Dryden Vos to be featured in the upcoming film “Solo: A Star Wars Story”. My Reason: Characters left: 140 I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later. During that war he served as a double agent as part of the Dark Acolytes He hailed from the planet Kiffu in the Inner Rim Territories. Hailing from the planet Kiffu, Quinlan Vos was a male Kiffar Jedi Master who lived during the final days of the Galactic Republic. Quintus "Quinlan" Sertorius (or Mr. Quinlan) is a main character and ultimately the secondary protagonist of the series.

CREDITS

Comments Add a Comment. In Separatist captivity, Quinlan Vos was transported to Serenno. Despite being the "son" of the Master, he despises his father intensely and so serves the three American Ancients as their chief bodyguard and hunter.
Quinlan Vos can be seen on Tatooine in the Phantom Menace.