i love rock and roll tab

i am sure this is 99% correct. First tab. Key Variations. Last updated on 09.14.2016 Play Advices. Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 13 users. to me it sounds perfect if you don't like it . Harptabs.com is a continuing to grow community of harmonica players. The tablature provided is our visitor's interpretation of this song but remain a property of their respective authors, artists and labels. Bass tablature for I Love Rock-n-Roll by Joan Jett And The Blackhearts. Free printable and easy chords for song by Joan Jett - I Love Rock N Roll. Guitar Tabs Universe Last updated on 09.14.2016 Choose and determine which version of I Love Rock N Roll chords and tabs by Joan Jett you can play. Choose and determine which version of I Love Rock N Roll chords and tabs by Joan Jett you can play.

Key Variations. Please note that you need to have the Guitar Pro software before you can start using these..

i am sure this is 99% correct. You can also access our site through your mobile phone https://harptabs.mobi.

Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 13 users. Lyrics and music composed by Jake Hooker & Alan Merrill. We have over 25111 free tabs to choose from. Play Advices. Free printable and easy chords for song by Joan Jett - I Love Rock N Roll. I saw him dancin' there by the record machine / I knew he must a been about seventeen / The beat was goin' strong / Playin' my favorite song / An' I could tell it wouldn't to me it sounds perfect if you don't like it . Who is on now? Chords Diagrams. On this page you will find the Guitar Pro tab for the song I Love Rock And Roll by Jett, Joan, which has been downloaded 15,721 times. drop dead Guitar 1 - E A D G B E Guitar 2 - E A D G B E Bass - E A D G B= bend ~= vibrato H= Hammer on /= slide to X = muted tone ~T = Tremlo vibrato Chords Diagrams. Submitted by Sidsquishus on April 18, 2012. I love rock n' roll So come an' take your time an' dance with me He smiled so I got up and' asked for his name That don't matter, he said, 'Cause it's all the same Said can I take you home where we can be alone I love rock n' roll So put another dime in the jukebox, baby I love rock n' roll … 2 Cause i really hated the little mistakes. I Love Rock N Roll Solo by Joan Jett And The Blackhearts Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Guests: 0 Members: 0.

I Love Rock N Roll Solo by Joan Jett And The Blackhearts Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. drop dead Guitar 1 - E A D G B E Guitar 2 - E A D G B E Bass - E A D G B= bend ~= vibrato H= Hammer … Guitar Tabs Universe One accurate version. First tab.

Guitar & bass tablature PDF transcribed by Patrick Mabry & Michael DuClos. I Love Rock 'n' Roll is a song by Joan Jett from the album I Love Rock 'n Roll.

Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Intro: E - E - A - B x2 Verse 1 E I saw him dancin' there by the record machine E B I kn 2 Cause i really hated the little mistakes. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de I Love Rock N' Roll (Joan Jett & the Blackhearts) no Cifra Club. You can also access our site through your mobile phone https://harptabs.mobi. Intro: E - E - A - B x2 Verse 1 E I saw him dancin' there by the record machine E B I kn I Love Rock 'N' Roll. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de I Love Rock N' Roll (Joan Jett & the Blackhearts) no Cifra Club. We have over 25111 free tabs to choose from. I saw him dancin' there by the record machine / I knew he must a been about seventeen / The beat was goin' strong / Playin' my favorite song / An' I could tell it wouldn't Bass tablature for I Love Rock-n-Roll by Joan Jett And The Blackhearts. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. I Love Rock N' Roll drums tab by Joan Jett with free online tab player. Submitted by Sidsquishus on April 18, 2012. I love Rock 'N' Roll so come on take your time 8 -9 8 -8 and dance with me. Moderate Rock q = 92

Users who have Favorited this tab.