jj and reid | back to the start

Create and work together on Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents. Founder: jupisan - Stories: 56 - Followers: 101 - id: 40167 All fanfiction that has Reid and JJ as a couple and friendship. I like JJ's relationship with Will, too, and enjoy the close friendship she has with Reid, so I'm good with leaving things as they are. Store photos and docs online. Season 14 of Criminal Minds ended on a huge twist in the love department when JJ revealed her longtime love for friend and colleague Reid. Home Community TV Shows Criminal Minds Reid and JJ fics. Access them from any PC, Mac or phone. A conversation in the bullpen, days later. Create an account or log into Facebook. One shot, post-ep for 'The Tall Man'. AOL latest headlines, entertainment, sports, articles for business, health and world news. Reid and JJ fics. I'm definitely among those who ship them :D. But I don't expect them to ever actually get together on the show or anything like that. Criminal Minds fans were given a game-changing twist during this month's season finale when JJ (AJ Cook) made a stark admission to Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler).. You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want without a single commercial – all for one low monthly price. Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. Focus: TV Shows Criminal Minds, Since: 12-21-06. There's always something new to discover and new TV shows and movies are added every week! Links by aMUSEment345 reviews. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Follow. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. How much does …