i love rocky road

Check out I Love Rocky Road by "Weird Al" Yankovic on Amazon Music. I love rocky road, So won't you go and buy a half gallon baby I love rocky road, So have another triple scoop with me, OW! Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Love Rocky Road at Discogs. "I Love Rocky Road" is a 1983 song by "Weird Al" Yankovic about a man's obsession with rocky road ice cream. Directed by Dror Soref. Complete your "Weird Al" Yankovic collection. Download/Listen: Mp3 Forum: Forum Discussion Page Music Video Edit.

I love rocky road So won't you go and buy half a gallon, baby I love rocky road So have another triple scoop with me, ow (Oh, make it talk) When I'm all alone, I just grab myself a cone And if I get fat and loose my teeth that's fine with me Just lock me in the freezer and throw away the key Sing it I love rocky road When I'm all alone, I just grab my self a cone, And if I get fat and lose my teeth that's fine with me, Just lock me in the freezer, throw away the key, singin', Song: I Love Rocky Road Running Time: 2:35 Date: July 5, 1983 Parody of: I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts' (originally by The Arrows) Genre: Hard rock Lyrics: Lyrics Video: Yes Watch. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1983 Vinyl release of I Love Rocky Road on Discogs. Label: Rock'n'Roll Records - ZS4-03998 • Format: Vinyl 7 "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Love Rocky Road (1983, Vinyl) | Discogs I love rocky road So weren't you gonna buy half a gallon, baby I love rocky road So have another triple scoop with me, ow (oh, make it talk) When I'm all alone, I just grab myself a cone And if I get fat and loose my teeth that's fine with me Just lock me in the freezer and throw away the key Sing it. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. I love rocky road So won't you go and buy half a gallon, baby I love rocky road So have another triple scoop with me, ow (Oh, make it talk) When I'm all alone, I just grab myself a cone And if I get fat and loose my teeth that's fine with me Just lock me in the freezer and throw away the key Sing it I love rocky road I hear those ice cream bells and I start to drool, / Keep a couple quarts in my locker at school / Yeah, but chocolate's gettin' old, Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. It is a parody of the 1981 Joan Jett and the Blackhearts' cover version of the British band Arrows 1975 song, "I Love Rock 'n' Roll", originally performed, lead vocals, composition and lyrics written by … Watch the video for I Love Rocky Road from "Weird Al" Yankovic's "Weird Al" Yankovic for … When I'm all alone, I just grab my self a cone, And if I get fat and lose my teeth that's fine with me, Just lock me in the freezer, throw away the key, singin', I love rocky road, So won't you go and buy a half gallon baby About “I Love Rocky Road” A parody of the infamous “I Love Rock ‘n Roll” by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. I love rocky road Lyrics to 'I Love Rocky Road' by "Weird Al" Yankovic. I love rocky road, So won't you go and buy a half gallon baby I love rocky road, So have another triple scoop with me, OW! "I Love Rocky Road" is a 1983 song by "Weird Al" Yankovic about a man's obsession with rocky road ice cream.

I Love Rocky Road video. It is a parody of the 1981 Joan Jett and the Blackhearts' cover version of the British band Arrows 1975 song, "I Love Rock 'n' Roll", originally performed, lead vocals, composition and lyrics written by …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL5spALs-eA Check out I Love Rocky Road by "Weird Al" Yankovic on Amazon Music.