zeffo crash site chests and secret

In this guide I will show you the location of all 57 Zeffo Chests & Secrets. The Ventator Wreckage is the ruins of a large starship that has crashed onto the planet Zeffo in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Collectibles are a huge part of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and we're not just talking Echos.You're going to be able to unlock a ton of cosmetic customizations, emitters, and even skins for BD-1. Zeffo is stuck at 94 percent complete . I decided to go finish the rest of Zeffo. Ancient Catacombs chest location map. These chests and secrets include New Poncho, Outfits, BD-1 Skins, Mantis Skins and lightsaber upgrades. This Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Zeffo Secrets and Chests locations … share. Edit: Fml found it. Close. To reach the main crash site, you'll need to take the passage through the circular Ice Caves beneath Zeffo. To make things as easy as possible, all Cosmetic Chests locations have been … There are three chests in the Abandoned Village, and you can get the final one now. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Wiki Guide. I do, however, have the Zeffonian Cranium lore in my databank which is what you receive after having picked up the secret. Don't worry Europe get the games … After getting my last echo in the Tomb of Miktrull, it popped to 100% then the achievement popped. When I checked Crash site was showing 100%. 10. So I went back and the secret was no longer there. Archived. I had the same issue. 42/43 chests and 13/14 chests. Zeffo crash site 92%. save hide report. How to Find and Unlock All Cosmetic Chest Locations in Zeffo []. Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Platform: Microsoft XBOX One Summarize your bug Collected secret from the crash site on Zeffo, logged off and when I returned there was no completion on my map it was 0/1. 21 comments. Slice - First Slice: Security Droid you will find on planet Kashyyyk, it allow BD-1 to control damaged security droids. 100% Upvoted. Overcharge - you will get this on planet Kashyyyk, BD-1 can turn machinery on and off. So you probably need to just completely explore the rest of Zeffo. Each planet is home to its own set of things to get your mitts on, so check out our guide to all the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Zeffo chests and secrets. ... you will find a Force Echo just as you exit the large broken reactor that comes from the Crash Site area.

The Zeffo planet is the first one you come to after the Bogano planet, and it is filled with secrets and chests. Posted by 6 months ago. Please help. Crash Site chests locations map. Zeffo Chests & Secrets In star wars Jedi fallen order there are lots of collectibles to find on every world. I've seen other similar threads but not sure what to do. It was the entrance to venator wreckage. Scomp Link - you can find Scomp Link on planet Zeffo but you will need Force Push, it will allow you open locked doors and chests. Zeffo crash site 92%.
The crashed Venator starship on Zeffo houses many secrets -- but you'll need new abilities like Force Pull and Double Jump to get through. Found all the chests, the secret and both echoes and can't find whatever the last thing is. Zeffo first visit, part 2 Abandoned Village chest location map. Get Archive Four – Eilram 1 – Tomb of Eilram in the elevator.Check the force echo in the room with the ball and the socket for Zeffo Culture 5 – Whispers and move the ball into the socket to unlock the secret Zeffo Culture 1 – Meditation Relics.