how to send a gif on whatsapp

Even though it shows as a still photo, the GIF properties are intact in the file. How to send GIFs in WhatsApp First, launch WhatsApp and navigate into a chat window. Here you'll be greeted with the yellow emoji that you can send within WhatsApp, but in the center of the bottom of the screen there's a small button that reads GIF.

Click on Attach button in the chat window to show Whats Tools share menu.

Restrictions. When you’re done editing, tap on the Send button to share the GIF in the chat. Share existing GIFs from Gallery.

Open the Photos app and tap on the existing GIF file in Camera Roll to open it. If you try to send a link to a GIF the link will send properly. To favorite a GIF, all you have to do is star the image.

When you’re done editing, tap on the Send button to share the GIF in the chat. 2# On the left side of Message type bar click on the Emoji Icon.

Select the existing GIF that you want to send and tap the Send; If you want to send a video as animated GIF, select the video from the Gallery. If you have a GIF already saved to your Android phone, sharing it on WhatsApp is relatively easy.

In WhatsApp Web, you can only send GIFs via the GIPHY functionality. Open the specific chat (contact or group) where you want to share the GIF. Tap on the attachment icon at the bottom right corner. Share the best GIFs now >>> To turn that video into a GIF, you’ll need to shorten it.

WhatsApp was a bit slow in adding its own GIF feature (powered by the web's most popular GIF …

To do that, slide the edges of the videos until you see the GIF option appear.

My current workaround is to use telegram to send the file to myself using Telegram (sending as a document, not as gif) and then reach for my phone, open the it in the gallery and then using the share button I select Whatsapp. Create a video you want to make in GIF.

Select the chat (contact or group) that you want to share the GIF with, and tap on Send. It's a pain in the ass, tough. Once you click on that, a small window opens and click on the GIF option at the bottom. You'll then be able to select the GIF … How do I send my 'hello.gif' file from a PC ? 2. Then click the + icon and choose Photo and Video Library. Tap on the Share icon and select WhatsApp from the Share Menu. Open your WhatsApp chat with the person you want to send a GIF to, and tap the + icon in the bottom left. Now tap on the Send button. Choose GIF or any file and send it to your WhatsApp contacts without limit. You can also turn any videos you want to send into GIFs. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Whatsapp animated GIFs to your conversations.

Open whatsapp chats. Just tap the paperclip icon in the top-right, then choose Gallery. You can trim the GIF, add a sticker, or even doodle over the animated image. GIFs are the new emojis, let's face it - and you can make your own on WhatsApp Credit: WhatsApp. It's a pain in the ass, tough. 1# Go on your Whatsapp and open any chat where you want to send Gif. A GIF is a fun way to communicate with friends, as users send moving images that support their thoughts, feelings or moods. 1.

Your video will be shared as a GIF in the particular WhatsApp chat. But WhatsApp users have been enjoying that feature since 2016.

Click the Attachment icon on the bottom right corner and select Gallery. Open your Whatsapp application and open the chat of the person you want to send the gif to. To access GIPHY, click on the smiley to the left of the chat bar and then click on the GIF icon in the bottom left.

It's easy to share fun custom GIFs with your friends.

We’re using an Android device for this guide, but the process is relatively similar on other devices as well. In addition to the ability to search and send GIFs from Giphy or Tenor, you can now make your own GIFs in WhatsApp by converting them from videos.

This will open WhatsApp’s media editor. Preview video before downloading, and many more things. Click on the received message to open Download file popup.

The instructions are simple and precise.