is judge mablean a real judge

But unlike the old show which used actors to portray couples seeking a divorce, the new show would have real litigants—and a real judge—confront one another before a studio audience. so they sent me a script with 10 bullet pointed lines so i figured it was just gonna be all improv like the audition and that the bullet points were there to give me backstory I was contacted by Judge Judy because I filed a civil suit a few years back.
the show was identical to the movie 'Imitation of Life'?

Plaintiff Tony Tulloch, aka 'The Best Man" is suing the defendant Ryan Lanier for $350 for refusing to pay his part of the bill after partying at a swanky … Judge Karen is an American arbitration-based reality court show that aired in first-run syndication and debuted on September 8, 2008 in 48 of the top 50 U.S. markets. Judge Mablean has a robust resumé of accomplishments that have led her to this point. 2. Justice with Judge Mablean. Is Mablean Ephriam a Judge? TV Judge, Justice With Judge Mablean.

SET EXPERIENCE #22: JUSTICE WITH JUDGE MABLEAN (LMAO) well… i got cast! That limits the amount of money at issue in a dispute; for "Judge Judy" litigants, the maximum award is $5,000, according to eHow.com.

Ephriam has been included several times in newspaper article and magazines. Mablean Ephriam has been active on Twitter to be in touch with her fans and is available with an account Judge Mablean (@JudgeMablean). 73 talking about this.

There are times when, as a regular viewer, I would like to send comments to the judge.

We need you to answer this question! Download premium images you can't get anywhere else. Mablean Ephriam has been active on Twitter to be in touch with her fans and is available with an account Judge Mablean (@JudgeMablean). 73 talking about this. A former prosecuting attorney and long-time fan favorite, Judge Mablean Ephriam can bring a courtroom to laughter with her tell-it-like-it-is approach. Unfortunately, the person I was suing did NOT want to make an A out of herself on national TV (I guess it was because it was how … The show is educational and enlightening. Attorney or attorney and actress who all preceded over seven periods of ‘Divorce Courtroom’ and in addition appeared seeing that a judge in various of “Tyler Perry’s” famous Madea movies, who all also served seeing that a correctional officer Mablean Ephriam. The audience was a mix of 20- …

Mablean Ephriam, the ninth of ten children born to Robert T. and Mable Ephriam, in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, is now known throughout the world as Judge Mablean, since her seven year run as the judge on the FOX television show, Divorce Court. Mablean also depicted the same judge role in Madea’s Family Reunion, as well as Madea, Goes to Jail.

Created by Byron Allen. She then appeared in several feature films and published a book, Judge Mablean’s Life Lessons: Tools For Weekly Living.

With Will Evans, Mablean Ephriam, Anthony Gilardi, Hugo Paul Perez Chan.

Audience members get $25 for a half day, $50 for the full day (about ten hours). Ephriam is a regular user of Instagram and Facebook. Represented by Kiana Ephriam (818) 308 5631 bookings@judgemablean.com.
HAHA. “I knew about “Divorce Court,” but I didn’t watch much television in my youth,” Judge Ephriam explained. Ephriam is a regular user of Instagram and Facebook.

Mablean Ephriam Biography. Judge Mablean Ephriam and her daughter Tajamika “Taj” Paxton recently etched their names in the history books after they were nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award at the same time. the name of this show was 'it's a color thing' a burlesque dancer sued her on mom for lost wages. The people are real -- but they don't have to pay.

She is a married and also has a daughter, but sadly she divorce from her husband in 1981.

HAHA.

She is a married and also has a daughter, but sadly she divorce from her husband in 1981. In general, "Judge Judy" and other TV judge shows handle cases that would otherwise be heard in small-claims court. SET EXPERIENCE #22: JUSTICE WITH JUDGE MABLEAN (LMAO) well… i got cast! Premiering this fall from Entertainment Studios. TV Judge, Justice With Judge Mablean.