psalm 96 nrsv

Make a joyful noise to God, all the earth; sing the glory of his name; give to him glorious praise. O Lord, you have searched me and known me. Psalm 66 Praise for God’s Goodness to Israel - To the leader.

For the LORD is great and is highly praised; He is feared above all gods. For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. Psalm 33:8 Let all the earth fear the LORD; let all the people of the world revere Him. A Psalm.

Psalm … Book One : First Day: Morning Prayer : I Beatus vir qui non abiit: 1: Happy are they who have not walked in the counsel of the wicked, * nor lingered in the way of sinners, nor sat in the seats of the scornful! A Song.

A Psalm. 2. 3. Psalm 96.

Say to God, “How awesome 2 Zing voor de HEER, prijs zijn naam, verkondig van dag tot dag dat hij ons redt. Sing to Yahweh, praise His name; proclaim His salvation from day to day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples. Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.

Psalm 93:5 Your testimonies are fully confirmed; holiness adorns Your house, O LORD, for all the days to come.

Praise for God's Goodness to IsraelTo the leader. 16:23-33 96:1 Ps. Make a joyful noise to God, all the earth; sing the glory of his name;give to him glorious praise.

For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the LORD made the heavens. O sing to the L ord a new song; sing to the L ord, all the earth.

96 1 96:1-13 1 Kron.

Of David.

Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!

You search out my

Because of your great power, your enemies cringe before you. 98:1-9 Zing voor de HEER een nieuw lied, zing voor de HEER, heel de aarde. 3 96:3 Ps.

: 2: Their delight is in the law of the L ORD, * and they meditate on his law day and night. The Inescapable GodTo the leader. 1. A Psalm.

Declare His glory among the nations, His wonderful works among all peoples.
Sing to the LORD, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day. Psalm 29:2 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due His name; worship the LORD in the splendor of His holiness.

You know when I sit down and when I rise up;you discern my thoughts from far away. Psalm 96 Praise to God Who Comes in Judgment. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the LORD made the heavens. 105:1 Maak aan alle volken zijn majesteit bekend, aan alle naties zijn wonderdaden. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. A Song. Psalm 96 King of the Earth - Sing a new song to the LORD; sing to the LORD, all the earth. … 1 O sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth.. 2 Sing to the Lord, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day.. 3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples.. 4 For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; he is to be revered above all gods.. 5 For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. Sing to the L ord, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day.