dies irae vndb

Database Statistics. May 1, 1945 ― Germany.

The vampire of the battlefield. Whether or not their attempt bore fruit ― not a soul knows. Upscales to 1600 x 1200 (4:3) and 1600 x 900 (16:9).

After a leaked image hinted at an English Steam release earlier in the year, a Kickstarter campaign for an English localization of the Amantes amentes version of Dies Irae launched in December 2016.
Following the end World War II, the pallid SS officer traversed the globe to many a raging battlefield, leaving carnage unforeseen in his wake. The wandering Hakenkreuz. The visual novel was released in June 2nd, 2017.

An 18+ patch was released 6 months afterwards. Login Password reset Register. 1080p is also supported User menu. To them, suffering defeat in the war meant nothing. Brooklyn, New York - The man who sat across the interviewer at the vampire bar known as the "Borges House" began his story with those odd words. Visual Novels 27394 > Tags 2558 Releases 68624 Producers 9943 Staff 20337 Characters 89446 > Traits 2743. r47591; history; Dies irae ~Amantes amentes~ Act I: Omnia Vincit Amor. Search. If anything, the countless lives lost in the battle served as a catalyst to their sacrificial ceremony. Random visual novel API - Dumps - Query. On the eve of Berlin's collapse, a group of men and women carried out a certain ritual. FHD version of Dies irae ~Acta est Fabula~ version. "My mother was my sister."