Plott Hound Lab Mix

Anonymous. In 1750 Jonathan Plott and his brother left Germany bound for America. She currently is being cleared of heartworms and will be available for adoption in about 3 weeks. If you ever got this mix? Browse thru thousands Labrador Retriever-Plott Hound Mix Dogs for Adoption near in USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match. If you are unable to find your companion in our Dogs for Adoption sections, please consider looking thru the directory of Rescue Organizations, to see if they have any current dogs for adoption listings. Both of these dogs have very sweet personalities. The Plott Hound is the only American hound without British ancestry. The Plott hound is a scenthound, which is a type of dog bred to hunt using its incredible sense of smell. Breeding specific dogs like this has become common in the last twenty years or so even though I am sure that this mixed breed found it’s share …

Hi, I was wondering.

Combining the Plott Hound’s natural reserve with strangers and the Labrador’s famous friendliness can make it harder to predict a puppy’s adult personality. In 1750 Jonathan Plott and his brother left Germany bound for America. Posted Breed: Plott Hound / Labrador Retriever / Mixed. The Beautiful Plott Hound Lab Mix! It was there that he raised a family and bred his dogs. They took with them five Hanoverian Hounds. The basset hound lifespan averages 13 years, so a healthy Lab basset hound mix would be expected to live around 13 years. As working dogs, the combination of a hunting dog with a retriever is likely to result in a dog very determined to do the job at hand! 2 Comments. The Plott Hound, a hound with a curious name and a unique history, is a rugged, relentless hunting dog who is a mellow gentleman at home but fearless, implacable, and bold at work. Plott Hound Lab Mix History. They have a melodious bay—in hunting terms, it's called “voice."

How big do Plott Hound and Siberian husky mix puppies get? Continue reading below to see pictures, videos, and learn more about the beautiful Hound Lab Mix. Jonathan Plott's brother died during the trip but Jonathan settled in North Carolina. Plott hound Rottweiler mix. Maggie - 10 Weeks, Lab/Plott Hound Mix, Female ** BIO COMING SOON ** Adoption information at https://www.fapspet.org/adoptadog Plott Hound x German Shepherd.

She is a 2-year-old Plott Hound/Lab mix.

The mix of a Plott Hound with a Labrador is likely to result in a friendly and personable dog – both are “people” pets and like being a part of a pack. Redbone Coonhound Mixes. I'm worried that it's going to be too big for my house. Temperament and Personality. The Plott Hound is a versatile breed indeed as on one hand, it appears to be a perfect gentleman when in the bounds of his home, while on the other hand, it plays the role of a fierce and bold protector when at work.

They took with them five Hanoverian Hounds.

Plott Hound x Pitbull. I am trying to get ideas on how big he could get, any ideas? She is the mom of Henri and Holli. Plott Hound information including pictures, training, behavior, and care of Plott Hounds and dog breed mixes. Plott hound aficionados find that voice beautiful, but your neighbors might disagree. Welcome Hope. We are looking to get a puppy that is a Siberian husky and Plott Hound mix. Plott Hound Lab (Labrador Retriever x Plott Hound) This dog will weigh 40 to 70 pounds and live 10 to 14 years. All hybrid or designer dogs are tough to get a good read on as there isn’t much history to them.