matthew 29 nlt

Then they knelt before him in mockery and taunted, “Hail! Matthew 25:29 29 To those who use well what they are given , even more will be given , and they will have an abundance . 1. Matthew 6:29 NIV Matthew 6:29 NLT Matthew 6:29 ESV Matthew 6:29 NASB Matthew 6:29 KJV Matthew 6:29 Bible Apps Matthew 6:29 Biblia Paralela Matthew 6:29 Chinese Bible Matthew 6:29 French Bible Matthew 6:29 German Bible Matthew 6:29 Commentaries Bible Hub They don’t plant or harvest or store food i... Read verse in New Living Translation New Living Translation ... Matthew 12:29 Parallel Commentaries. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them. 33, "Either Make the Tree Good, and Its Fruit Good," Etc. 27 Some of the governor’s soldiers took Jesus into their headquarters # 27:27 Or into the Praetorium. Hypocrites! 26 As they were eating, Jesus took some bread and blessed it. Library. Read verse in New Living Translation 12 A meeting with the elders was called, and they decided to give the soldiers a large bribe. yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. New Living Translation And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or property, for my sake, will receive a hundred times as much in return and will inherit eternal life. Look at the birds. The Lord Jesus hath admonished us, that we be good trees, and that so we may be able to bear good fruits. Matthew 26:26-29 New Living Translation (NLT). NLT: New Living Translation . yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. Take my yoke upon you. Take my yoke upon you. 18 1 About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?" 2 He agreed to pay the normal daily wage and sent them out to work. Home. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Take my yoke upon you. Laborers in the Vineyard. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. Read verse in New Living Translation ... Matthew 19:29 Parallel Commentaries. 3 "At nine o'clock in the morning he was passing through the marketplace and saw some people standing around doing nothing. Only then can his house be robbed! Matthew 25:29 29 To those who use well what they are given , even more will be given , and they will have an abundance . For you build tombs for the prophets your ancestors killed, and you decorate the monuments of the godly people your ancestors destroyed. Matthew 6:29 NIV Matthew 6:29 NLT Matthew 6:29 ESV Matthew 6:29 NASB Matthew 6:29 KJV Matthew 6:29 Bible Apps Matthew 6:29 Biblia Paralela Matthew 6:29 Chinese Bible Matthew 6:29 French Bible Matthew 6:29 German Bible Matthew 6:29 Commentaries Bible Hub 29 Let me illustrate this. For you are like whitewashed tombs — beautiful on the outside but filled on the inside with dead people’s bones and all sorts of impurity . Matthew 5:26 And if that happens, you surely won't be free again until you have paid the last penny. Videos {{#signedIn}} {{/signedIn}} {{^signedIn}} ... Matthew 6:29 NLT. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away. 11 As the women were on their way, some of the guards went into the city and told the leading priests what had happened. Matthew 28 - Early on Sunday morning,* as the new day was dawning, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went out to visit the tomb. Then they knelt before him in mockery and taunted, “Hail! 28 They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him. 2 Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. 27 Some of the governor’s soldiers took Jesus into their headquarters # 27:27 Or into the Praetorium. Matthew 11:28-29 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. and called out the entire regiment. And he healed every kind of disease and illness. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Who Is the Greatest? Then you say, ‘If we had live... Read verse in New Living Translation
28 “Then he ordered, ‘Take the money from this servant, and give it to the one with the ten bags of silver. Library.

And aren't you far more valuable to him than they are? Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds. You can't enter a strong man's house and rob him without first tying him up. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing?
Matthew 5:29 NLT So if your eye—even your good eye—causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away.