in spite of ourselves lyrics

We've found 8,854 lyrics, 1 artist, and 17 albums matching in spite of ourselves. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. In spite of ourselves We'll end up a sittin' on a rainbow Against all odds Honey, we're the big door prize We're gonna spite our noses Right off of our faces There won't be nothin' but big old hearts Dancin' in our eyes. (spoken) In spite of ourselves C C She don't like her eggs all runny, She thinks crossin' her legs is funny F C She looks down her nose at money, She gets it on like the Easter Bunny, G G C She's my baby, I'm her honey, I

John Prine (born October 10, 1946 in Maywood, Illinois-died April 7, 2020 in Nashville, Tennessee) was an American country/folk singer-songwriter who has achieved widespread critical (and some commercial) success since the early 1970s. She thinks all my jokes are corny Convict movies … And the best of all, the one song penned by John Prine himself, "In Spite of Ourselves" a hilarious and a bit filthy duet with the exquisite Iris DeMent. It is truly an amazing song and so nice to hear Iris get down and dirty. There won't be nothin' but big old hearts Dancin' in our eyes. In spite of ourselves, we'll end up a'sittin' on a rainbow Against all odds, honey, we're the big door prize We're gonna spite our noses, right off of our faces There won't be nothin', but big old hearts, dancin' in our eyes In spite of ourselves, we'll end up a'sittin' on a … Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick took to Instagram on Sunday to cover John Prine’s “In Spite Of Ourselves.” The two traded lines on the song while Bacon played a … Free printable and easy chords for song by John Prine - In Spite Of Ourselves.
Lyrics.com » Search results for 'in spite of ourselves' Yee yee! In Spite of Ourselves- John Prine His Verse: [C]She don't like her eggs all runny Sh Beautifully produced by Jim Rooney and John Prine, the album sounds gorgeous --laid-back, quiet and largely acoustic.

In spite of ourselves We'll end up a'sittin' on a rainbow Against all odds Honey, we're the big door prize We're gonna spite our noses Right off of our faces There won't be nothin' but big old hearts Dancin' in our eyes. There won't be nothin' but big old hearts Dancin' in our eyes.

In spite of ourselves, we'll end up a'sittin' on a rainbow Against all odds, honey, we're the big door prize We're gonna spite our noses, right off of our faces There won't be nothin', but big old hearts, dancin' in our eyes In spite of ourselves, we'll end up a'sittin' on a … The son of William Prine and Verna Hamm, his grandfather had played guitar with Merle Travis and he started playing guitar himself at 14 years old. In spite of ourselves We'll end up a'sittin' on a rainbow Against all odds Honey, we're the big door prize We're gonna spite our noses Right off of our faces There won't be nothin' but big old hearts Dancin' in our eyes.