ray lewis kids

Former NFL player Ray Lewis has six children. Lewis is considered the greatest Baltimore Raven of all time. Ray Lewis is a former American football linebacker who played all of his professional career life for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League(NFL). She told Illustrate that “Raye has a huge heart and will help anybody in need if he’s able.

Photo by Joe Robbins/Getty Images "But when I was leaving, my little brother grabbed me. Their names are Ray Lewis III, Rayshad Lewis, Ralin Lewis, Diaymon Desiree Lewis, Kaitlin Lewis, and Rashaan Lewis. Lewis is the second linebacker to win the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player Award and also has won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award. Ray Lewis Affair and Current Wife. According to rumors, Lewis was in a relationship with four women including Kimberly Arnold and Sharnika Kelly and has a total of six children including four sons and two daughters. 1.8M likes. She would be remiss if she didn’t say I was proud to be the mother of his children. The couple met in Miami, and once, Tyatana talked about Ray.
Lewis was especially happy to be a world champion as this was his final game in the NFL. It’s not always easy, but I am very proud.” Ray Lewis, Lakeland, Florida. Father of six kids, Lewis kids are Ray Lewis III, Rayshad Lewis, Rashaan Lewis, Ralin Lewis, Kaitlin Lewis, Daymon Desiree Lewis. Ray Lewis was surrounded by his kids after his team, the Baltimore ‘Ravens,’ won the Super Bowl for the second time on Sunday (February 3). Ray Lewis opted for a wireless microphone, a Hall of Fame first, so he could walk the stage during his speech. Instead, Ray Lewis was forced to …

Ray Lewis and the battle to fix Britain's broken boys He was supposed to be Boris Johnson's secret weapon in the war on knife crime. From the moment Ray Lewis strapped on a wireless microphone, it was clear the former Baltimore Ravens linebacker wouldn’t be giving a conventional Pro … Ray Lewis was previously in a relationship with Tatyana McCall who is the mother of Lewis three children.
The Official & Only Facebook Page of Ray Lewis

Shop for Baby and Kids' clothes, shoes and accessories at John Lewis online for great children's fashion and home ranges.