wearily in a sentence

Definition and high quality example sentences with “Wearily” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English Wearily he added : " God, I hope not.

It approached the fire wearily. Examples of wearily in a sentence: 1. With extreme tiredness. 4.

5. Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. 75+8 sentence examples: 1. "OK, " she said a bit wearily. 21 examples: There is this war dragging wearily on, but there will be an end to it. How to use wearily in a sentence is shown in this page. Sentence Examples for wearily. Wearily he stood to answer it. Wearily quotes from YourDictionary: The Lion looked at Alice wearily. He rubbed a hand wearily over his eyes. I wiped my eyes wearily and yawned as I tried to stay awake at the New Year’s Eve party. Bhrigu shook his head wearily.

Stanley left on the 15th of March 1872, and after Livingstone had waited wearily in Unyamwezi for five months, a troop of fifty-seven men and boys arrived, good and … So the Lion had his supper, and then went wearily to sleep on a haycock in the thymy meadow. We plodded wearily up the road carrying heavy packs. He sagged wearily back in his chair. Wearily, she went to her bed. "I have not a single gold piece left," said Lorenzi wearily.

'Are you animal or vegetable or mineral?' Two oxen yoked to a plough walked wearily up Rhymes Lyrics and poems Near rhymes Phrase rhymes Synonyms / Related Phrases [Example sentences] Definitions Homophones Similar sound Same consonants Example sentences from Wikipedia that use the word wearily : Check the meaning of wearily. Finally Hoyer, blinking wearily, said he has to leave. Kutuzov looked wearily at him and, lifting his hands with a gesture of annoyance, folded them across his stomach, repeating the words: For our country's welfare?

wearily definition: 1. in a way that shows that you are very tired: 2. in a way that is boring, or that shows that you…. 2. Examples of wearily in a sentence, how to use it. 3. 3.

"'It is not the custom,'" wearily quoted Kingozi in the vernacular. Example sentences for: wearily How can you use “wearily” in a sentence? Wearily in a sentence. The men traveled wearily along the path, refusing to give up even though they were tired. Wearily, Kelly made her way back to her car, drove to the nearest hotel and booked a room. Cabinet ministers wearily await regular accusations of influence peddling and nepotism. To go home, she thought wearily. Rhoda turned wearily on her side. The wearily list of example sentences with wearily. When the second dawn came, the Bunch were all tautly and wearily alert again, peering ahead, across dun desert.

Ludwig shook his head wearily. Thomas nodded his head wearily. He trudged wearily on down the road. Dalton stood up wearily and picked up his suitcase. Mackovic said, wearily, in a phone interview this week. Thus wearily passed the month of June of 1856, on the south bank of the kaw River. Meaning of wearily in English: wearily. "'Flat your …

Wearily; He hung up his cap wearily. He sank wearily on his sofa.

Learn more. He sank to the ground wearily.

Wearily did he pass some of his time amidst the verdancy of the woods. Tired prisoners shuffled across the yard wearily after having spent the day moving loads of rocks.

I do it without premeditation, as naturally and wearily as if I did it every night. "No, " said the reporter, wearily. 34. Wearily, Carrie turned to her. - I… Translate wearily into Spanish.