reply 1988 dramabeans

I, also will not re-listen to all the ost because it jst bring back bad memory. The third installment of tvN’s Answer Me series has arrived, and this time we’re headed back to 1988. I will also unlikely to say … 9.0.

The first script-reading was held on August 2015. Reply 1988 marked the third collaboration between director Shin Won-ho, screenwriter Lee Woo-jung and actors Sung Dong-il and Lee Il-hwa after Reply 1997 (2012) and Reply 1994 (2013). In a picture where she is posing alone, Hyeri wrote, "There isn't much time left.

Get ready to go back in time for another nostalgia-filled celebration of youth and family.

Tags: Answer Me 1988, Theme of the Month.

I just wished like Reply 1997 and Reply 1994, Reply 1988 maintained the older version of the actors (when they were in the 50s) in order to have the full impact until the end of Reply 1988 drama.

This is a welcome change. With just four more episodes to go, Hyeri took a short yet meaningful walk down memory lane, posting Instagram pictures she took with her buddies on set.

That is not what really happened in Ep01, but that's how Deokson remembers Taek now, someone who always smiled at her and was … But now that they’re a little bit older and maybe just a tiny bit wiser about life, they know what it means to have regrets and start to do things differently this time around. Girl’s Day member Hyeri has taken to social media to share photos from the set of her drama Reply 1988. Kim Sung-kyun, who co-starred in 1994 also joined the cast. According to the CJ E&M, the company behind the production of the popular drama series, the set of 'Reply 1988' will not be preserved as a tourist attraction, but rather, will be torn down.

The writer did a good job to get me hook in this series, but I will not re-watch reply 1988 again, just like how i do not re-watch 1994. Answer Me 1988: Episode 18 by girlfriday. In Ep20, young Taek greets Deokson with a smile and tells her to hurry in. Five childhood friends, who all live in the same Ssangmundong neighborhood of Seoul, lean on each other to survive their challenging teen years and set a path for their futures. Reply 1988 Korean Drama - 2015, 20 episodes. Answer Me PD returns with new tvN series Prison this fall by girlfriday. Answer Me 1988: Episode 1 by girlfriday. If you compare the last scene with Ep01, there is a slight difference. The 1988-1999 storyline was more like a fantasy fairytale, as is often the case when we reflect upon our past. Our gang is all grown up in some ways… and still exactly the same in other ways. Sung Deok Sun struggles for attention… Watch Trailer We've got some unfortunate news for 'Reply 1988' fans. 63 February 20, 2017 July 11, 2017. It gets the attention, but it wont bring me back to re-watch the drama over and over again like reply 1997. My point is, I dont really like this kind of bait and switch tactic. CJ E&M further explained their decision to get rid of the 80s era neighborhood set.